SSC CGL 2016 Result on Hold
SSC CGL 2016 Result on Hold. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notice on the site of Ministry Of Statistics And Programme Implementation about SSC CGL 2016 Result. All the candidates nominated by SSC for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) to this Ministry, in the final result of CGL Exam-2016, are hereby informed that the Recruitment Process has been kept on hold, till further instructions from Staff Selection Commission.
For more details please visit the official website of Ministry of Statistics And Programme Implementation. For official notification click on below link –
Official Website: www.mospi.gov.in
SSC CGL 2016 Result
The SSC CGL 2016 final result was announced in August 2017. Total 10,661 candidates who got selected in the exam, hasn’t gotten the appointment yet. Approx. 24 to 25 lakh students took the SSC CGL Tier I exam in June 2016, out of which only 1.5 lakh made through the Tier 3 exam. 35,000 candidates, who cleared the mains exam, only 10,661 were shortlisted for different posts.
Download Static GK PDF-
- State Wise Static GK Study Material: Rajasthan (Royal Rajputana)
- Static GK Study Material: Andhra Pradesh | Download In PDF
- Static GK Study Material: Jammu & Kashmir | Download In PDF
- Complete List of Space Centres and Units in India
- List of Indian cities on River Banks – Download In PDF
- 480+ Important National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in India Download In PDF
- Complete List of Formula One Grand Prix winners 2017
Note: LST Team created a Very special 30-day IBPS Clerk Mains preparation Plan to crack IBPS Clerk Mains 2017, to help you study smarter and move closer to success. In Mission IBPS Clerk mains we are providing you daily Reasoning, Quant, Englis, and banking & Static GK quiz based on the latest pattern. So visit our Mission IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 preparation plan to get best study material for IBPS Clerk mains 2017.