SI and CI Questions for IBPS PO 2017. Welcome to the letsstudytogeter.co. In Quantitative Aptitude “SI and CI ” is one of the important section in of the all Bank Exams. Here we provide you 10-15 set of SI and CI questions with all possible type of questions in both English and Hindi language.
SI and CI Questions for IBPS PO 2017
1. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put at 20% CI will be more than doubled is :
2. The difference between CI and SI on a sum of money lent for 2 years at 10% is Rs. 40. The sum is :
D. None of these
3. A certain sum amounts to Rs. 8998.8 in two years and to Rs. 9528.128 in three years, at compound interest per annum. What is the principal and rate of interest?
D. Rs.10000, 8.5%
4. A titan watch is sold for Rs. 440 cash or for Rs. 200 cash down payment together with Rs. 244 to be paid after one month. Find the rate of interest charged in the instalment scheme :
5. Purnima borrowed a sum of money and returned it in three equal quarterly instalments of Rs. 17576 each. Find the sum borrowed, if the rate of interest charged was 16% per annum compounded quarterly. Find also the total interest charged.
A. 46900 and 4700
B. 48775 and 3953
C. 68320 and 1200
D. None of these
6. Sunidhi borrowed Rs. 10815, which is to be paid back in 3 equal half yearly instalments. If the interest is compounded half yearly at 40/3% per annum, how much is each instalment?
7. Mr. Lala ram has lent some money to Aaju at 6% p.a. and the Baaju at 8% p.a. At the end of the year he has gain the overall interest at 7% per annum. In what ratio has he lent the money to Aaju and Baaju?
A. 2 : 3
B. 1 : 1
C. 5 : 6
D. 4 : 3
8. The simple interest on certain sum at 5% for 9 month is Rs. 10 greater than the simple interest on the same sum @ 3% for 14 months. What is the sum of interest in both the cases (i.e. – total sum of interest) ?
A. Rs. 130
C. Rs. 120
D. Rs. 330
9. Mr. Bajaj invested 1/7 of his total investment at 4% and ½ at 5% and rest at 6% for the one year and received total interest of Rs. 730. What is the total sum invested?
A. Rs. 70000
C. Rs. 24000
D. Rs. 38000
10. The compound interest on a certain sum for 2 years is Rs. 756 and SI (simple interest) is Rs. 720. If the sum is invested such that the SI is Rs. 900 and the number of years is equal to the rate per cent per annum, find the rate per cent :
Click here for SI & CI Questions Answers MCQ For IBPS Exam 2017 : Set -4
You may also download –
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner PDF : 1st to 7th August 2017
Weekly Editorial with Vocabulary PDF – 1st to 7th August 2017
Monthly Current Affairs One Liner : July 2017 ( Download In PDF)
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.
Learn Better, Do better, Be better