Ruskin Bond’s 86th Birthday, Author Releases New Book Taking Readers On An Adventure
- Ruskin Bond has been enchanting children and adults alike for almost 70 years with his writing. One of India’s most popular authors, he has turned 86 today.
- On this occasion, a publishing house will be bringing out his new book called, Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes. The book is about Ruskin Bond’s memorable travel adventures from his childhood.
- Ruskin Bond’s latest book, Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes is being published by Speaking Tiger’s children imprint called Talking Cub.
- The book presents its readers with some of the author’s hilarious journeys and travel adventures. The illustrations for Ruskin Bond’s new book has been done bySamrat Halder.
- The editor of Talking Cub, Sudeshna Shome Ghosh mentioned in a tweet that they were delighted to celebrate Ruskin Bond’s birthday with the release of his new book.
- She hoped the readers would join them in celebrating his birthday by reading his new book. It is available in e-book format online.
- He published his first novel, ‘A Room on the Roof’ at the age of 17, Ruskin Bond has written over a number of short stories, memoirs, novellas, poems and articles. For his first novel, he received the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize in 1957.
- Ruskin Bond has also won the Sahitya Akademi Award in 1993, the Padma Shri in 1999 and the Padma Bhushan in 2014.
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें