Roy Horn of Vegas duo Siegfried & Roy dead at 75 from coronavirus
- Roy Horn died of complications related to the coronavirus at the age of 75 years.
- He is the half of the famed Las Vegas magic and entertainment duo Siegfried & Roy.
ABOUT ROY HORN
- Roy was born in Germany and emigrated to the United States and became naturalized citizens.
- He worked as a waiter on the cruise ship Bremen, where he met Fischbacher and launched his performance career. Both of them were reportedly fired for bringing a live cheetah on to the ship.
ABOUT ROY HORN & SIEGFRIED FISCHBACHER
- Horn and Siegfried Fischbacher, were known for including white tigers and other animals in their act. They first worked in Las Vegas in 1967, and then worked at the Mirage Hotel.
- Their shows combined magic tricks with circus thrills, alongside performances featuring dozens of rare white lions and tigers.
- Horn was forced to stop performing in 2003 after a white tiger attacked him during one of their shows. He was severely injured and also suffered a stroke.
- The incident permanently affected his mobility and speech, but Horn was able to take part in some events.
- The duo retired in 2010.
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें