Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Inequality Questions is a vital part of reasoning section for every competitive exams. There are two types of Inequality Questions asked in the examination.(Like – Direct Inequality and Coded Inequality).So here, In this article we will provide different Inequality with some questions.These Reasoning Inequality questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams Reasoning Inequality Questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam.There are 5 Inequalities based questions asked in the prelims exam (Bank).You want to score more in the Inequality section then you should practice more and more Reasoning Inequality questions.
These “Inequality Questions Quiz” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Reasoning Inequality Questions Quiz -3
Directions:(1-10) In this question, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.
1.If A=B>C≥D<E≤F, which is of the following is definitely true?
- None of the above
2. If P≤Q≥R>S≤T=U, which of the following is definitely false?
3.Which of the following expressions has E<X, D>M and Q>P definitely true?
- E < D < X < M < P = L < Q
- E ≤ X ≤ D < P < M < Q < L
- Q ≥ X > D ≥ L ≥ P = E > M
- X ≤ D ≥ M > P > E ≥ Q > L
- M ≤ D ≥ X > P > L ≤ Q ≤ E
4. Which of the following order of letters (from left to right) in the blanks makes the expression, A >C definitely true?
____ = ____ ≤ ____ > ____
5. If A≥B=C>D≤E=F, which of the following is definitely true?
6. If A≥B=C≥D≤E<F=G, which of the following is definitely true?
- None of the above
7. If P≤Q<R=S≤T>U≥V, which of the following is definitely false?
8. Which of the following should replace the question mark so that E>B is definitely true?
A >B ≤ C=D ? E= F>G
9. Which of the following order of letters (from left to right) in the blanks makes the expression, B>C definitely true?
____ ≥ ____ ≤ ____ = ____<____
10. A=B≥C>D≤E=F<G ; Which of the following is definitely true?