Questions Asked in SSC CPO Exam All Shifts 2019
SSC CPO Exam Analysis. Questions Asked in SSC CPO Exam All Shifts. GK-GS-GA Questions Asked in SSC CPO Exam 9/10/11/12 and 13th December 2019. Questions Asked in Today’s SSC CPO Exam 2019. As we all know The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted SSC CPO 2019 Exam for all shifts and the SSC CPO 2019 examination will continue to take place in different shifts till 13th December 2019.
Here we are providing you Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam which we got from our students who have appeared for the SSC CPO Exam 2019. Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 2019 are given below. These questions include the weightage of different topics asked in Tier I from different sections.
Questions Asked In SSC CPO 2019
Getting a glance at the list of Questions Asked In SSC CPO 2019 will help you to get an idea about the types of questions that could be possibly asked in the coming SSC CPO exam dates.
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam (All Shifts) 2019|
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 9th December 2019||Click Here||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 10th December 2019||Click Here||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 11th December 2019||Click Here||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 12th December 2019||Click Here||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam 13th December 2019||Click Here||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|SSC CPO Exam Analysis and Questions Asked (All Shifts) – 9th December 2019|
Questions Asked in SSC CPO Exam (All Shifts) : 13th March 2019
- Which dance is performed by the tribes of Goa during Navratri?
- Nagaland was granted the status of a state under which constitutional amendment?
- Tropic of capricorn does not pass through which of the given indian states.
- What is the molecular weight of Sulphuric Acid?
- Two questions on Hindu Prize 2018.
- One question on RBI Governor Urjit Patel and his rank.
- Which is the smallest bone in Human body?
- Which article is related to Uniform Civil Code?
- Hypothalamus is an important part of ?
- Two question related to Saksham Scheme.
- What is the unit of power of lens? Diopter
- Which gas turns the lime water milky? Carbon dioxide
- Who got Gandhi peace prize in the year 2016?
- Banabhatta was a member of which ruler’s court?
- Which award was won by Namita Gokhale ?
- Study of Fungi is known as?
- Karma dance is related to which state?
- One question on India Asian innotec 2018.
- Garo tribe belongs to which state?
- Panthi folk dance is related to which state?
- Persea Armeniaca is the scientific name of which of the following fruit? Apricot
- Andaman and Nicobar islands are a group of how many islands? 572
- Folk dance of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Where in Indonesia did 2018 Asian games take place? Jakarta-Plaemberg
- Who is the current rail minister ?
- Qutub-ud-din Aibak belonged to which dynasty? Slave dynasty
- Which city’s traffic police has launched robot to check traffic?
- Idioms- Hit nail on head
- Idiom- Get out of hand
- One word substitution- Government ruled by few people- Oligarchy
- Synonym- Stingy
- Antonym- Impeccable,Coherent
- One question on Nasa mission to Jupiter
- Out of the four options, which of the indian cities does not pass through tropic of cancer.
- Which river is not a tributary of Indus?
- What percent quota is given to EWS under 103 Amendment?
- Idiom- Donkey Years
- Idiom- Icing on the cake
- Phrase- Taken aback
- Who won gold medal weightlifting in youth olympics under 62 Kg category?
- Which schedule deals with the defection of Member of Parliament?
- Which state becomes the first state to install Traffic robot on roads ? Pune
- Which is the folk dance of Arunachal pradesh?
- Antonym – Deterrant
- When was battle of tarrain fought?
- One word substitution- Belonging to the same kind or nature- Homogeneous
Questions Asked in SSC CPO Exam: 12th March 2019 (All Shifts)
- The color of sky is due to? – Scattering of Light
- Who discovered the Five Kingdom Classification? – Whittaker
- Where is the Dachigam National Park located? – Jammu and Kashmir
- Why are the raindrops spherical in shape? – Due to Surface Tension
- National Indian cinema museum was inaugurated by? PM Narendra Modi
- Which state does not share its boundary with Bangladesh?
- Where is Dachigam National Park Situated – Jammu kashmir
- EWS introduced through which Constitution amendment -103
- The sky appears blue due to? Scattering of Light
- Rain Droplets are spherical in shape due to? Surface Tension
- Rauf is the folk dance of? Jammu & Kashmir
- Where is Dachigam National Park located? Jammu & Kashmir
- Orissa Tribal Dance? Saora
- Who is Minister of science and technology
- Who first studied spectrum
- Functions of ExIm bank
- Sports ambassador of assam
- Round shape of falling drop
- Rauf dance Related to-
- Chief Justice of India appointment: by consulting president
- Mountaineer – Satyarup Sidhanta
- Why was Swadesh movment started
- Battle of Chausa – 1539
- Which is smallest union territory of India
- One question on Books and author
- Know your budget – finance ministry
- One question on Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana
- Rauf dance belongs to which state? – Jammu & Kashmir
- Name the dance form of Orissa? – Saora
- Sagauli treaty was signed between? British and Nepal King
- Five kingdom classification was given by? Whittaker
- Winner of Hindu Prize 2018? Neelum Saran Gour & Manoranjan Byapari
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|