Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 1st July 2019
Question Asked in SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2018-2019. Download Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018. SSC CHSL Exam Question Asked PDF. As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019.
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018 held on 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 1st July 2019 (All Shifts) so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CHSL exam conducted on 1st July 2019 (All Shifts)-
- There were 2 questions from circle in quant.
- Hexagon area is given. Cost per meter was given. Find out side and cost of fencing?
- 2 variable were given in a number: x y which number is divisible by 88
- Two train 120 metre and 240 metre long take 10 seconds to cross Each Other when moving in the opposite direction if the faster train crosses the slowest train in 18 second when moving in the same direction then the speed of slower train is?
- Different between हरित सोना & हरा सोना
- Who is awarded 3 time as poly Grammy award?
- Antonym/ Synonym- Inevitable, Adverse, Expose
- Idioms & phrases- leave no stone unturned
- Spelling correction Eagle
- What is the SI unit of Luminous intensity?
- Who is the CM of Goa?
- Who is the CM of Sikkim?
- Smallest organ of our body.
- 1 parsec is equal to
- Samyndra gupta nick name
- Analogy- Ganga;india;;Neil ;?
- Odd one out- 3107, 4139, _____, _______
- If a plastic toy is of Rs.5 and plastic spoon of Rs.9, then total spent money to buy these
- Rs.35. Find total no. of plastic toys
- There were no questions from article.
- Who is the Cheif Of Naval Staff?
- Chattisgarh shares its boundary with which states?
- ICC World Cup started on which date?
- First search engine invented by whom?
More question will upadte soon, Please bookmark this page.
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018.
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|