Question Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 8/9th Dec.2018
Memory Based Question Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
Number Series Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 ( 1st Shift)
Number Series Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 ( 2nd Shift)
- 22, 26, 53, 69, ?
- 11, 14, 22, 40, ?
- 4, 8, 24, 96, 480, ?
- 11, 15, 21, 29, 39, ?
- 112, 87, 67, 52, 42, ?
Simplification Questions Asked 1st Shift
Number Series asked in IBPS PO Clerk Prelims 2018 – 3rd Shifts
Will Update Soon.
Data Interpretation ( DI) Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims
Direction: In the following table four persons P ,Q ,R and S are selling items on different days ofthe week.
Puzzle Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
- Eight person’s A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H sited on a square shape table with four sitting at corners and facing inside while those sitting at centre facing outside, B faces centre and C is third to the right of B. Three people sitting between D and E, A is second to the left of D, H is immediate left of D. Two person sits between E and F.
- Seven people A, B, C, D, E, F, G have holidays starting from Monday and ending on Sunday. B has holiday on Wednesday. Three people have holiday between B and A, C has immediately before D, E has immediately before F, No one sits between A and D.
- 7 people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W gives test starting from Monday to Sunday. 4 people give test between R and S. P give a test on Wednesday. No person give test between P and Q. There are 3 people give test between T and V. T gives the test before V. W does not give a test on Sunday. At least 2 people give the test before S.
- 7 people A B C D E F G lives in a 7 story building. Floor number 1 is the ground floor and then 2 and so on. A is living an odd number floor below floor number 5. Only three people live between A and B. Number of people lives above B is equal to a number of people lives below D. F lives in an even number floor but below B. Only one people live between F and E. G lives somewhere above C but not immediately above.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
- 68% population in a village is literate, out of which Female to male ratio is 6:11. Ratio of illiterate Female to male is 1:3. Then find the ratio of illiterate Female to litterate Female?
- A boat covers 8 km in 2 hrs upstream and 12 km in 1.5 hrs downstream. Find the speed of current? 2 km/hr
- Total speed of downstream and upstream together is 32 Km/Hr. If speed of steam is 4 Km/Hr, then find time taken to travel 52 Km Downstream.
- No of Boys in a school is 4 more than No of Girls in total strengthen of 40 students. Average number of Girls is 44 and total average of school is 48.4, then find average of Boys.
- In an exam if 7 marks given for right answers and 4 marks deducted for wrong answers and total marks given to a student is 263, then how many right answers given by student if total attempts is 58?
- A is 1.5 times more efficient than B, and C is two times efficient than A, A and B take 2.5 days to complete the work,how many days will B and C together take to complete the work?
- If 3 men computes some work in 4 days. If 4 women can computes the same work in 9 days. Then in how many days 2 men and 3 women can complete for work?
- Aman investes 15% of his income in LIC, he gives rest amount to his mother. Mother investes 90% and left with 3060 . What is the monthly income of Aman?
- Sum of present ages of Suresh and Mahesh is 51. Ratio of ages of Suresh and Mahesh after 3 year is 9:10. Present age of Mahesh is ? ( 27)
- If the ratio of milk and water is a mixture of 302 is 2:3. When if 10 litre water is added find new ratio? (3:7)
- A man covers some distance from A to B at 6 km/h in 20 min. If the man covers the same distance at 15 km/h. Find the difference in time.
- An amount invested in a business such that ratio of investment to total amount received in 5 years at simple interest is 5/8. Find percent interest.
- 2x2 – 3x + 2 = 0
3y2 – 5y + 2 = 0
- 2x2 + 70x + 5 = 0
2y2 + 4y – 2 = 0
- x3 = 343
y2 – 196 = 0
- x2 – 5x + 4 = 0
4y2 – 7y + 3 = 0
Syllogism Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
Question 1) Statement:
All Bikes are Car
Some Car are Truck
(1) Some Bike are Truck
(2) No Truck is Car
Question 2) Statement:
Some Toffee are eclairs
All eclairs are dairy-milk.
Some dairy-milk are chocobar
1) At least some are dairy-milk.
(2) No Toffee is choco bar
Question 3) Statement:
Some box are Table
No table is board.
Some board are wall.
1) Some board are box.
2) No box is board
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis All Shifts – 8th December 2018|
|1st Slot||2nd Slot||3rd Slot||4th Slot|
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for your exams.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis and Questions Asked – 8th December 2018
Best Books for IBPS IBPS PO/Clerk Mains 2018
|200+ New pattern English Questions and Answers PDF – Based on SBI PO Prelims 2018||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Based on SBI PO/Clerk Exams 2018||Click Here|
|Reasoning Ability Booster – New Pattern Machine Input Output Practice Book | Download Now||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams||Click Here|
|300 High Level Data Interpretation (DI) Questions & Answers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित )||Click Here|
|200+ Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Free PDF||Click Here|
|100 High Level Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF (English)- Download Here|