How to prepare for SSC CGL 2018
How to prepare for SSC CGL 2018. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India will be conducting SSC CGL 2018 Exam in four stages: Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 & Tier-4 exam. While Tier-I & Tier-II exam will be conducted online, Tier-III will be a Descriptive exam and Tier-IV will be a computer skill test. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern for all these stages of SC CGL 2018 Recruitment process one by one.
SSC CGL, the most awaited paper conducted by an organization (SSC) entrusted with recruiting people for government jobs at subordinate levels. Every year lakhs of students appearing for this entrance, therefore a proper strategy is needed to crack the competition mainly because of INCREASE IN COMPETITION.
One More Information if you really want to crack SSC CGL 2018 exam you must go through the SSC CGL previous year question papers.
In today’s world we can’t simply study and work hard and get what we want because not just Hard Work but Smart work Leads you to the Success Cut-throat competition.
Our purpose to share number of candidates is that to make you aware with the competition of SSC CGL exam.
We all know about the pattern of the Tier 1 exam as it includes 4 sections:
- General Awareness
- The strategy for SSC is very different from Bank Entrances mainly because of the syllabus and importance of Mathematics & English in SSC Entrances.
- SSC Tier 1 & 2 Entrances have Mathematics & English as important sections and therefore maximum time allocation is given to these sections.
- The TIER 1 exam also has REASONING & GENERAL AWARENESS sections which are very important to get a good score in TIER 1.
- Remember guys, you can’t score even 100 marks in SSC Tier I with just English and Maths, so you must be prepared to attempt GS and ENGLISH also.
- The study plan for SSC is very different as we don’t want the students to go through every subject daily. We want him to focus on important topics which are repeatedly coming in the SSC Entrance.
Ek Zaroori Soochna:
Agar aap SSC ke GS mein 50 mein se 50 ka target rakhte hai to aapne sooch ko thoda sa badlo!!!
Kyunki yeh IMPOSSIBLE hai…..
Target– 35-40 ka hona chahie…
(Yeh De-Motivation nai par AWARENESS hai.)
Just focus on TOPIC-WISE preparation for General Awareness not subject wise, matlab CIVICS ke important topic padho poori CIVICS mat padho. Same for other subject also.
- Time Allocation to study for SSC- 8-10 hours daily
- Karna hi padega warna… SSC toh har saal aata hai par kya aap log har saal dena chahoge ya Selection paana chahte ho..
- Faisla aapka… Future aapka..
- Par concern hamara…
Isliye follow this path & yaad rakhna yeh bhi AGNIपथ jitna hi mushkil hai ..…
Kuch important nuske!
- Focusing on Important topics.
- Revision is the Most Important.
- Test Yourself & Analysis.
- Guesstimate Not Work Always
- Time Management is the key to success.
Remember guys, to crack the CGL you have to focus on time management as only 60 minutes for 100 questions.
PROPER PLANNING + SHORTCUTS + PRACTICE –> CGL main selection
Make a time map of which section you are going to solve 1st then 2nd 3rd 4th according to their timetable. Emphasize more on a section you are more comfortable with and solve it first.
SSC CGL 2018 Mathematics Study Plan and Strategy
To get a good score in this section, we can follow:
GeAT CoM Strategy, Matlab
Ge – Geometry A – Algebra & Aptitude T – Trigonometry Co – Coordinate Geometry M – Mensuration
These are the most important chapter for the exam, as the maximum questions are coming from them.
SSC CGL 2018 English Study Plan & Strategy
Never focus on Conversational English (means Spoken or Behavioral) as it is not related to Competitive English, here you are supposed to have typical knowledge of Grammar.
Just follow these tips for this section:
- Read Newspaper on daily basis: don’t be afraid guys, you just need to read First Page and National Page. This will help you a lot in Preparing for SSC Tier I and Tier II, as many ERROR detection questions are generally made on the basis of Grammar that is used in Newspaper.
- While Attempting English Section, Maintain your speed, don’t get slow as normally it takes just 30-35 minutes to attempt all 50 questions of English Section in Tier I.
- Read more and More Passages, this will improve your speed in reading and understanding English.
- Improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words every day along with its Synonyms and Antonyms.
SSC CGL 2018 Reasoning General Intelligence Study Plan & Strategy
The reasoning is a test of observing our mental and problem-solving ability. The reasoning is not like numerical skill where you learn some formula and solve the question by applying that formula. You have to be very careful while answering these questions. Therefore for this section, you all have to practice, practice & practice the topics. Also,in this section, there are few questions from Non-verbal reasoning also.
SSC CGL 2018 General Studies General Knowledge Study Plan & Strategy
For GS, the strategy is important topics, not the whole subjects. Here are the important topics of each & every subject:
These days we have seen many questions from Current Affairs Also so you must go through the current affairs of last 6 months.
- ANCIENT HISTORY
- MEDIEVAL HISTORY
- MODERN HISTORY
SSC CGL 2018 – Important Links
|110+ SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2017 Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2016 Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF (2010-15) – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Books for SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation – Check Here||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2012 to 2017) – Check Here||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2018 official Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
200+ NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions PDF
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|