How to Crack SSC CPO SI Online Exam 2020
Preparation Tips and Strategy to Crack SSC CPO SI Online Exam 2020. As we all know Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notification for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020. SSC CPO 2020 exam will be conducted from 29th Sept. to 05th Oct. 2020 for the 1500+ tentative SI vacancies. Now, who prepares for a competitive exam, possess a single desire of cracking the exam in the very first attempt. Being an SSC CPO aspirant you must surely be looking for an answer to “how to prepare for SSC CPO 2020”!
To crack any competitive examination students have to work hard no matter what. People suffer from exam fever or stress because of the uncertainty persisting in their mind whether they’ll qualify the exam or not. So to make you prepare more efficiently we are providing the SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips to crack the SI, ASI & CISF Exam. If you wish to qualify SSC CPO Exam 2020, you should make a convenient SSC CPO SI Preparation Strategy.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2020
|Date of Exam||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|SSC CPO SI Tier-I Exam|
11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|SSC CPO SI Tier-II Exam|
|To be updated||English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
How to Prepare for SSC CPO SI 2020 Exam?
According to the new pattern of SSC CPO SI Exam, all four subjects ie. Mathematics, English, Reasoning, and G.K. all are equally important. Some basic thumb rules for a serious candidate are:
- For all the sections, especially, the General Awareness section, it is important to focus on topics rather than subjects or areas as the area is infinite but we have to be selective in preparation in reading G.K. by observing the questions asked in previous years.
- Practice makes a man perfect and this concept is very vital and rightly applicable here also.
- Reasoning and General Knowledge sections can only be expelled if you’re consistent in your performance and constantly in touch with all the major happening in the world.
- Try to keep a check on time and finish the examination in the given time. To achieve that you need to practice more and more mock tests and papers.
- Analyze your results and work out on weak points to shine out.
- It is always advisable that first attempt the questions in which you’re comfortable.
- Analysis of your mistakes and weak areas in each subject and efforts made to strengthen them differentiate an individual from a common student.
- Revise as much as you can. There is no alternative to this.
- Now let us have a look at the detailed Strategies to Crack SSC CPO SI section wise.
- During the exam, attempt the section that you are comfortable and confident with first
- Try focusing on all the highlighted and relevant topics and work out on the weak ones.
- Practice Previous Year Question Papers to develop a command over the pattern.
- Try not stressing out so much and organize a well defined set to tackle each topic
- Know the expected & previous years cut-offs & sets your goals accordingly. While attempting the mock test try to achieve the marks as mentioned in the expected SSC CPO Cut Off.
SSC CPO Study Plan 2020
The preparation plan for SSC SI Exam totally depends upon the aspirants. The reason is that each SSC CPO exam preparing aspirant adopts a different approach and has a unique learning style. If you want to crack the exam, you must qualify all these parts with a good score. Here, we are providing you SSC CPO preparation plan consisting of preparation books, important topics with weightage, and useful tips to master all the topics for all the subjects.
The sections which require more emphasis also vary, for some Quant may be more difficult in comparison to the English Language. For others, General Intelligence & Reasoning questions may be the tough nut to crack. But to make you understand all the above elements of preparing well for SSC CPO exam 2019 we are here making you aware of the favourable SSC CPO preparation strategy and SI preparation plan.