Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in letsstudytogether.co. In the reasoning section, another important Topic is Machine Input-Output problems. Here we are providing a set of Reasoning Ability Quiz for RBI Grade B, NICL AO and upcoming IBPS exams on New Pattern Input/Output Based on SBI PO Mains.
New Pattern Input/Output Based on SBI PO Mains
Directions ( 1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions.
A number arrangement machine arranges two digit numbers into a typical manner. Each step takes gives output taking input from the previous step. The following is an illustration of Input and rearrangement. Using the illustration answer the question given below.
1. If the value “2” is multiply with the final output then what will be the resultant value?
2. If in the first step the second digit of every number is added and subtracted by 5 then which will be the resultant value?
3. Which of the following combinations represent the second digit of the third value and the first digit of the second value in Step I of the given input?
A. 3, 2
B. 2, 4
D. 2, 2
E. 2, 8
4. Which of the following represents the multiple of the first digit of the second value and the second digit of the first value in Step II of the given input?
5. Which of the following represents the multiple of the first digit of the third value and the second digit of the First value in Step I of the given input?
- D. 12
- B. 12
- C. 4, 2
- E. 5
- C. 72
You may also Download Weekly Current Affairs One Liner : June 1 to 10, 2017 PDF
You may also Download The Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary Weekly PDF – June 2017
You may also Download:
NICL AO Mains study material (Based on Latest pattern )
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and lets study together.