Narendra Singh Tomar launches “SahakarMitra” on Internship Programme
- Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launched Sahakar Mitra Internship programme to provide paid internship to youth and ensure availability of assured project loans to young cooperators.
- Launching the scheme, Mr. Tomar said that, National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), has embarked upon a series of initiatives in the cooperative sector entrepreneurship development ecosystem, through capacity development.
- He asserted that, Sahakar Mitra Scheme will provide the young professionals an opportunity of practical exposure and learning from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid intern.
- Under the scheme, professionals in disciplines including Agriculture and allied areas, IT, Agri-business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management will be eligible for the paid internship.
- Each intern will get financial support over the 4 months internship period for which the online application is available on NCDC website.
About National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)-
The National Cooperative Development Corporation is a statutory Corporation set up under an Act of Indian Parliament on 13 March 1963.The objectives of NCDC are planning and promoting programmes for production, processing, marketing, storage, export and import of agricultural produce, foodstuffs, industrial goods, livestock and certain other notified commodities and services on cooperative principles and for matters concerned therewith or incidental thereto.
- Founded-13 March 1963
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- Managing Director– Sundeep Kumar Nayak
- Minister – Narendra Singh Tomar
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें