Maruti Suzuki partners ICICI Bank to offer retail financing schemes to customers
- The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Tuesday said it has joined hands with ICICI Bank to offer retail financing schemes to its customers.
- ICICI Bank is offering flexi EMI scheme which enables customers to pay low EMI initially, in order to help them overcome the liquidity stress due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the automajor said in a statement.
- The EMI amount starts from Rs 899 on a loan of Rs 1 lakh for first three months. The bank is also offering similar other EMI plans for MSI customers.
- With Maruti Suzuki’s over 3,000 outlets and ICICI Bank’s extensive network of over 5,380 branches across India, the offer will definitely benefit the customers of all profiles who are willing to buy a car.
- “While fighting the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, we also need to help customers with attractive auto retail financial solutions,” MSI Executive Director (M&S) Shashank Srivastava said.
- He added that low down payment, low EMI products will definitely help aspiring customers to have their own personal mobility solution. “We believe the association with ICICI Bank for providing attractive and lucrative financing solutions will definitely benefit our customers,”
About Maruti Suzuki-
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation.As of July 2018, it had a market share of 53% of the Indian passenger car market.
- Founded – 1981
- Headquarters– New Delhi
- Founder– Sanjay Gandhi
- Chairman– R.C. Bhargava
- Manging Director & CEO -Kenichi Ayukawa
- ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company.It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries.
- Founded – 5 January 1994
- Headquarters – Mumbai
- Chairman – Sandeep Bakhshi
- Manging Director & CEO – Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें