Maharashtra MPCS Recruitment 2018 – 449 Group B Vacancies
MPSC Recruitment 2018: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification MPSC Recruitment 2018 for the selection of 449 candidates at Group B Preliminary Exam 2018. The recently revealed MPSC Jobs 2018 can prove to be a life-changing opportunity for numerous eligible candidates, as it is offering Government Jobs for many of them.
The MPSC has already started the online application process for its MPSC Vacancies 2018, which will go on till 20th March 2018. Hence, all the candidates are highly recommended to go through the application process before the last date via the official website of department i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Important Details
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Group B|
|Total Number of Vacancies||449|
|Starting Date||28th February 2018|
|Closing Date||20th March 2018|
MPSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these recently rolled out Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts and can simply be seen in the following points given below:
- Maharashtra PSC Group B Jobs 2018 Age Limit- All the candidates must fall under the age limit of 18 Years to 38 Years to apply for this post.
- MPSC Group B Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification– To apply for any of these posts, all the candidates must possess Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Maharashtra PSC Selection Process 2018
All the candidates appearing for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
MPSC Group B Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Occurrence|
|Starting Date of MPSC Application Process||28th February 2018|
|Last Date of MPSC Application Process||20th March 2018|
|Pre Exam Date||13th May 2018|
Important Links for MPSC Recruitment 2018
|MPCS Official Notification||MPSC Advertisement 2018|
|Apply Online Link||MPSC Apply Online Application|
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
To apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. mpsc.gov.in before given deadline. Moreover, candidates can also take help from these below-given steps to go through the application process without facing any hurdle. Kindly take a look at these below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job possessing the name like, ‘MPSC Group D Jobs 2018’.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also check out these below given direct links to go through the application process without any hustle.
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee to be paid by applicants is as follows
- Rs.373/- for General Candidates
- Rs.273/- for SC/ST Candidates
Latest Recruitment 2018
- UPPCL Recruitment 2018
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- IRDAI Recruitment Notification 2018-19
- SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 – 62,907 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018 782 Vacancies
- IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018
- Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
- UP Police Recruitment 2018
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
You may also like
- List of Small Finance Banks with its Headquarters (HQ) | Complete Details
- List of Small Finance Banks with their Headquarters, Taglines, & Name of Chairman in Hindi