Memory Based Linear Arrangement and Puzzle for SBI PO Prelims 2018
Memory Based Linear Arrangement and Puzzle for SBI PO Prelims 2018 . Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Reasoning section. If you are preparing for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, you will come across a section on Reasoning Ability Section. Here we are providing you with Reasoning quiz “Linear Arrangement Questions for SBI PO Prelims 2018 “ for your daily practice.
This “Memory Based Linear Arrangement and Puzzle for SBI PO Prelims 2018“ is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Linear Arrangement and Puzzle for SBI PO Prelims 2018 | Set- 131
Direction (1-5) :Answer the questions based on the information given below.
Seven persons namely, P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have holidays on different days of the week among Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday but not necessarily in same order. Each one has different office timing among 6:00am, 7:45am, 8:00am, 8:15am, 9:00am, 9:30am and 11:30am. The following information is known about them,
- U has holiday on Tuesday and his office is at 8:15am.
- V has holiday on Thursday.
- S has office at 7:45am.
- The difference in the office timings of Q and T is 2 hours.
- The one, whose holiday is on Monday, has office time at 8:00am.
- Neither Q’s nor P’s office is at 8:00am.
- V’s office timing is after P’s office timing.
- The persons, whose difference in the office timings is maximum, have holidays on Friday and Sunday.
- Neither T nor P has holiday on Sunday.
- Neither P nor S has holiday on Wednesday.
1.Who among the following has office at 11:30am?
2.Who has holiday on Friday?
3.What is the difference in the office timings of R and V?
4.On which day does T have holiday?
5.Who has his office at 6:00am?
Directions (6-10) : Answer the questions based on the information given below.
Six persons- A to F, are sitting in a row and all are facing towards north. Each of them likes a different color among- Black, Blue, White, Yellow, Orange and Pink, not necessarily in the same order. It is also known that:
- The persons who like Blue and Yellow color are not sitting farthest from each other.
- C, who likes Orange color, is sitting exactly between B and the one who likes White color.
- F is sitting adjacent to A, who likes Black color.
- E, who likes Pink color, is sitting to the immediate right of the person who likes White color.
- The number of persons sitting to the left of C is less than the number of persons sitting to his right.
- The persons who like Black and Pink color are not adjacent to each other.
- Both A and B simultaneously are not sitting at the extreme ends of the row.
6.Who is sitting to the immediate left of the person who likes White color?
7.Who is sitting two places to the left of F?
8.Who is sitting three places to the left of E?
9.Which color does D like?
10.Who are sitting at the extreme ends of the row?
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis & review – 8th July 2018 – All Shifts
Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams
SBI PO/Clerk 2018 | Railway Exams | SSC CGL 2018
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|3.||SSC CGL 2018||Click Here|