Line and Bar Graph Data Interpretation for SBI Clerk 2018
Line and Bar Graph Data Interpretation – Based on SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Quantitative Aptitude section. If you are preparing for upcoming SBI Clerk Prelims 2018, you will come across a section on Data Interpretation Section. Here we are providing you with “Line and Bar Graph Data Interpretation “ based on the latest Based on SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 of your daily practice.
This “Line and Bar Graph Data Interpretation – Based on SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 ” is also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Line and Bar Graph Data Interpretation for SBI Clerk 2018 | Set- 69
Directions: (1-5) Study the following line graph and answer the questions based on it.
1. What is the difference between the number of sim sold by company Vodafone in 2011 and 2012 ?
2. What is the difference between the total sim sold by the two companies in the given years ?
3. What is the average numbers of sim sold by Reliance company over the given period ? (rounded off to nearest integer )
E. None of these
4. In which of the following year, the difference between the number of sims sold by Reliance company and Vodafone is the maximum in the given years ?
E. None of these
5. The number of sims sold by company Vodafone in 2011 was approximately what per cent of the number of sims sold by Reliance company in the same year ?
Directions: (6-10) Given below is the stacked bar graph which shows the percentage of 5 different types of food grain produced out of total quantity of these five different types of food grains produced in year from year 2012 to year 2016.
6. If total quantity of food grain produced in year 2013 is 20% less than in year 2012 then quantity of food grain of type A produced in year 2012 is what % more or less than quantity of food grain of type D produced in 2013. (approximately)
7. Food grain produced of type B is what percent more or less than food grain of type D in year 2016
8.If in year 2017 total quantity of food grain produced is increased by 40% over previous year and difference between food grain produced in year 2016 of type B and food grain of type A produced in year 2017 is 1250 ton then find the sum of grain produced of type A in both year 2016 & 2017. (consider % distribution of different types of grains remain same in 2017 as in 2016).
9. What is the ratio of food grain of type E produced in 2013 to the food grain of type C produced in 2014 if total quantity produced in 2013 and 2014 is in the ratio 4 : 5.
A. 3 : 4
B. 4 : 3
C. 2 : 1
D. 1 : 2
E. 3 : 5
10. If food grain of type D produced in 2012 and of type E produced in 2013 are in the ratio 5 : 7 then what is the ratio of total quantity produced in 2012 to total quantity produced in 2013
A. 1 : 2
B. 3 : 2
C. 4 : 7
D. 3 : 7
E. 4 : 5
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 2018
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams
SBI PO/Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|