Tips & Strategy to CRACK SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
Last Minute Tips & Strategy to CRACK SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 is all set to begin in 10 days. Our IBPS Guide Team brings you Last Minute Tips to score high in SBI Clerk Prelims and make the path for SBI Clerk Mains exam.
Revise Important Topics and Not the Whole Syllabus
- At this time you want to revise the main topics only from SBI Clerk Prelims perspective and don’t waste your time in revising the entire syllabus.
- Aspirants should not study anything new now. You have to utilize your each and every second for these 10 days.
- Take two online tests daily. Spend one hour to analyze each test.
- Stay relaxed and don’t think much about your performance.
- A clear and focused mind will help you to decide what to attempt and how to attempt in the real exam so that you can easily crack the SBI Prelims Exam 2018.
“Never Dream for Success, Work for it”
Latest pattern Based Mock Test for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test – Online Test (35 Sets) @ Rs. 119/-
Click Here to Take Test
Click Here for SBI Clerk Prelims – Free Mock Test (1 Set)
Last Minute Tips & Strategy to CRACK SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
- Practice simplification, number series, Quadratic equations, DI and few important aptitude problems. You don’t need to practice on all topics.
- You just concentrate on questions like time & work, average, and train problem.
- Revise the squares, cubes, shortcuts and important formulas.
- Attempt English quizzes. Analyze your mistakes and note it down somewhere so that you will not repeat those mistakes again.
- Put most emphasis on cloze test, error correction and filler questions.
- SBI newly introduced the sectional time limit of 20 minutes for each section this year, so the aspirant will have more than enough time for English Section.
- Make the most of this opportunity and try to score 20+ marks in English Section.
- Try to practice 3 to 4 seating arrangement questions and puzzles daily.
- Focus on topics like inequalities, coding-decoding, directions, order & ranking and syllogism.
- Practice plays a significant role in the Reasoning section so attend a number of quizzes in this section.
- First, try to solve the questions from your stronger areas in each section to maximize your overall score.
- Speed and Accuracy play a vital role in the prelims exam.
- Once you are done with solving the questions from your stronger areas, move on to your weaker areas and solve the questions, to make sure that you stretch your overall score as much as you can.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
We hope that these tips will be helpful to you in your exam preparation. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for SBI Prelims Exam 2018.
300 New Pattern Puzzle & Seating Arrangement PDF in Hindi
Descriptive Book for NABARD Grade ‘A’ Mains Exam 2018 – Vol. II (Letter Writing)
SBI PO/Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|
Important Study material