Last Minute Tips & Tricks for RRB Group D Exam 2018
Tips & Tricks for RRB Group D Exam 2018. As we all know that Railways RRB Group D Exam is scheduled to be held from 17th September 2018 onwards. We bring to you 7 last minute tips for the exam. According to the notification, this year about 62,907 vacancies is available under the Group-D Posts distributed into 21 Regional RRBs. This year Railway RRB Group D recruitment 2018 has provided a great opportunity for candidates to start their career at entry level in Railway.This post is brought to you by Oliveboard.
Last Minute Tips for RRB Group D Exam 2018
- Quant Tips: Go through Quant formulae notes that you might have prepared previously. On the exam day, start with easy topics like Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss etc. Keep difficult topics like statistics for the last.
- Reasoning Tips: Practice Questions from topics like Classification, Analogy, Distance and Directions etc first. Practice as many tests you can in these last few days to improve your speed and accuracy.
- General Science Tips: Revise all concepts from NCERT 9,10 textbooks of General Science. Revise scientific names, equations and formulae and solve as many questions you can.
- GK Tips: For Current Affairs, thoroughly readJune, July and August Monthly Current Affairs. Revise news from Economy, Budget, Politics, Science and Technology. Read Books and Authors, Countries and Capitals etc. Go through your GK notes and make the most of it in these last few days.
- Fix the Weak Links: During your preparation, you might have identified your weak areas. Spend more time on your weak areas. Practice more topic tests or sectional tests to improve your hold over these topics.
- Don’t Learn New Things: These 7 days should be solely dedicated for revision and improving weak areas. You shouldn’t waste your time in learning new things in these days; it will leave you confused. Instead, spend time in revising already learnt topics.
- Practice Tests: Build your exam attempt strategy. Identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work on the easy topics that you are strong at first in the exam and then move to the lengthy and difficult ones. Maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. Take Oliveboard’s mock test to ace your preparation.
RRB Group D Study Material in Hindi – Attempt Practice Sets
|आरआरबी ग्रुप D रीजनिंग प्रैक्टिस प्रश्न हिंदी में||आरआरबी ग्रुप D जनरल साइंस प्रैक्टिस प्रश्न हिंदी में||आरआरबी ग्रुप D मैथमेटिक्स प्रैक्टिस प्रश्न हिंदी में|
How to Crack Railway RRB Group D Exam in first Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks
All the Best!
1100+ Questions Asked in RRB ALP 2018 Exams in English & Hindi – Download PDF
आरआरबी ALP परीक्षा में पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न हिंदी में – 9th & 30th August All Shifts (Download PDF)
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts RRB ALP Examination in three Shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in RRB ALP Examination in three shifts and here we have mentioned RRB ALP 9th August 2018 Paper Analysis as per the candidate’s feedback. Click below link for RRB ALP Exam Analysis & Reviews ( All Shifts)-
RRB ALP Exam Analysis & Reviews – 9th – 31st August 2018
Railway RRB ALP/Technician Exam Analysis & Reviews 2018 – All Shifts
|Questions Asked in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP ) Exam 2018 – Download PDF|