JSW Cement Ropes in Sourav Ganguly, Sunil Chhetri as Brand Ambassadors
- Cement brand, JSW Cement has roped in former cricketer and current president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Sourav Ganguly as well as captain of the Indian national football team and Bengaluru FC, Sunil Chhetri as its brand ambassadors.
- The company is also rolling out its new multi-media marketing campaign ‘Leader’s Choice’ featuring both these sports icons on June 20th across West Bengal, Bihar and Odisha.
- According to the company, the Leader’s Choice campaign is based on the philosophy of building a solid foundation for a better tomorrow. The ‘Leader’s Choice’ campaign resonates with the life choices of the modern Indian who builds his own house, leads by example and thus is a ‘Leader’ in his own right, Parth Jindal, managing director, JSW Cement. “With Sourav Ganguly and Sunil Chhetri on board, both of whom are ‘Leaders’ who have led India to success on international platforms, we look forward to conveying our brand journey,” he added on the association.
- The company has been known for its brand legacy, product quality and most importantly its commitment towards growing sustainably by focusing on its green portfolio, Sourav Ganguly added. “I am looking forward to a long association with JSW Cement brand,” he stated on the partnership.
- JSW Cement Ltd is part of the JSW Group Indian conglomerate with interests in Steel, Energy, Infrastructure, Cement, Ventures and Paints. JSW entered the cement market in 2009.
About JSW Group–
JSW Group, is an Indian businesses conglomerate. It is led by Sajjan Jindal and part of the Jindal Group. Earlier, the name was Jindal South West. Later, the company adopted the name of JSW to promote it as a brand.
- Founded – 1982
- Founder – Sajjal Jindal
- Headquarters– Mumbai
About JSW Cement-
JSW Cement Limited is a subsidiary, new diversification foray of the 13 billion dollars JSW Group based in Mumbai.The company has three Cement production units -two grinding units in Vijayanagara adjacent to JSW Steel plant near Bellary, Karnataka and Dolvi, Maharashtra.Integrated Cement plant in Nandyal Andhra Pradesh.The units have a combined capacity of 6 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
- Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Managing Director- Parth Jindal
- Chief Executive Officer(CEO)– Nilesh Narwekar
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें