Infosys and Avaloq Partner to Strengthen Wealth Management Capabilities through Digital Platforms
- Infosys announced a strategic partnership with Zurich-based software company Avaloq on Tuesday to provide end-to-end (e2e) wealth management capabilities through digital platforms.
- The Indian tech major has partnered up with the Switzerland-based wealth management software and digital technology provider to “create a one-stop-shop” for its wealth management clients.
- As part of the announcement, Infosys will be a strategic implementation partner for Avaloq’s wealth management suite of solutions.
- The companies will create new tech solutions for their digital advisory platform.
- The partnership is meant to offer e2e products and services as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), private cloud or public cloud across the globe to its clients.
- “We are making significant investments in this partnership, which will materially enhance the value we offer to our financial services clients and will complement our approach to provide industry-focused wealth management solutions.
- I am excited about taking Avaloq’s SaaS and other cloud-based offerings to our wealth management clients to help them seamlessly scale up their operations.”Mohit Joshi, President, Infosys, said.
- “Avaloq will also leverage Infosys’ delivery strengths including scale, its Global Delivery Model, its standardized implementation approach, proprietary Infosys tools, and accelerators to reduce the total cost of ownership for product implementation,” the company said in an official statement.
- Infosys will work closely with Avaloq to expand its market beyond Switzerland with an initial focus on EMEA and APAC regions.
- Infosys Limited, is a global multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Founded – 7 July 1981
- Founders – N.R. Narayana Murthy
- Headquarters – Bengaluru
- CEO– Salil Parekh
- Avaloq is a Swiss company that develops and provides software for core banking. The software system, Avaloq Banking Suite, is used by more than 140 banks worldwide.
- Founded – 1985
- Founders – Francisco Fernandez
- Headquarters – Freienbach, Switzerland
- CEO – Juerg Hunziker
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें