Important Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO/Clerk 2018
Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Quant section. If you are preparing for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, and IBPS PO exams 2017-18, you will come across a section on Quantitative Aptitude Section. Here we are providing you “Quant Miscellaneous Questions” for SBI Clerk and SBI PO based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
This “Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO 2018” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams
Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO/ Clerk: Set-21
1. Three Maths classes A, B and C take an aptitude test . The average score in class A is 83. The average score in Class B is 76 while that of Class C is 85. The average score of all students in classes A and B together is 79. The average score of all students in classes B and C together is 81. What is the average score for all three classes?
E. None of these
2. A company blends two varieties of tea from two different tea gardens , one variety costing Rs. 20 per kg, and other Rs 25 per kg, in the ratio 5 : 4. He sells the blended tea at Rs. 23 per kg. Find his profit percent.
E. None of these
3. Two men together start a journey in the same direction. They travel 24 and 36 km per day respectively. After travelling of 6 days the man at 24 km per day doubles his speed and both of them finish the journey in the same time. Find the number of days taken by them to reach the destination.
4. In a class, 8% of total students are interested in Hockey. Four-fifth of total students are interested in Baseball. 10% of total students are interested in basketball and remaining 20 students are not interested in any games. How many students are there in the class?
5. Four milkman rented a pasture. P grazed 18 cows for 4 months,Q grazed 25 cows for two months, R 28 cows for 5 months and S grazed 21 cows for three months. If P’s share of rent is Rs. 360, what is the total rent of the field?
6. If a discount of 16% is given on the marked price of a book, the publisher gains 20%. If the discount is increased to 20%, what will be gain percent?
7. In 165 litres of mixture of milk and water, water is only 28%. The milkman sold 40 litres of this mixture and then he added 30 litres of pure milk and 13 litres of pure water in the remaining mixture. What will be the impact on the percentage of water in the final mixture?
A. almost increased by 2%
B. almost decreased by 2%
C. almost Remains same
D. almost increased by 1 %
E. None of the above
8. 12 men can complete any work in 36 days. 18 women can complete the same piece of work in 60 days. 8 men and 20 women work together for 20 days. If only the women were to complete the remaining work in 4 days, then how many women would be required?
9. Out of five women and four men, a committee of three members is to be formed in such a way that at least one member is woman. In how many different ways can this be done?
10. A motorboat went down the river for 14 km and then up the river for 9 km. It took a total of 5 hours for the entire journey. Find the speed of the river flow if the speed of the boat in still water is 5 km/h.
A. 1 km/h
B. 1.5 km/h
C. 3 km/h
D. 2 km/h
E. 2.5 km/h
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 2018
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams
SBI PO/Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|