Important Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO/Clerk 2018
Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Quant section. If you are preparing for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, and IBPS PO exams 2017-18, you will come across a section on Quantitative Aptitude Section. Here we are providing you “Quant Miscellaneous Questions” for SBI Clerk and SBI PO based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
This “Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO 2018” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams
Quant Miscellaneous Questions for SBI PO/ Clerk: Set-19
1. Vishal and Wasim race around a circular track of radius 17.5 m with speeds 4.1 m/s and 3 m/s, respectively in the same direction. If they start simultaneously from the same point, after how many minutes from the starting time will Vishal cross Wasim for the third time, if they continuously keep on running with their same speed?
2. Five years ago, the average age of Raj, Simran and Babu ji was 31 years. At present, the average age of the family is reduced by 3 years and it was due to the birth of Raj and Simran’s son Shahrukh during the 5 year period. Find the present age of Shahrukh.
3. 220 litres of a mixture contains water and honey in the ratio of 8:3, respectively. If after addition of some more amount of honey to it, the ratio of honey to water in resultant mixture becomes 2:5, respectively then, find the quantity of honey added to it.
4. Train A, which is 270 m long, crosses a pole in 18 seconds. Length of train B is 50% more than length of train A and it can cross a platform of 45 m completely in ‘t’ seconds. Find the value of ‘t’ if speed of train B is double that of train A?
5. Barry Allen and Iris West started walking together in the same direction with speed of 16 km/hr and 11 km/hr, respectively. After 4 hours, Barry Allen increased his speed by 2 km/hr while Iris West doubled her speed and they reached the destination together. Find the total time of the journey.
6. Ashok and Sameer started a business with a combined investment of Rs. 12500 where, Ashok’s investment is 50% more than Sameer’s. The ratio of the time for which Ashok and Sameer have invested their money is 1:2, respectively. The total amount invested is Rs. 12500. If total profit is Rs. 500 less than the initial investment of Ashok, then find the profit share of Ashok.
7. Ten years hence, age of A is 22 years less than thrice his present age. The ratio of age of B and A, 2 years hence will be 3:2, respectively. Nine years hence, the age of C will be twice of what the age of B was 9 years ago. Find the present age of C.
8. Difference between the compound interest and simple interest earned on a similar sum after two years is Rs.162. If in both the cases the interest rate was 9% p.a. then, find the principal amount invested in each interest scheme?
9. After receiving 25% discount on an item, Ram needs to pay 2.5% CGST and 2.5% SGST on the discounted price. If Ram had got only 20% discount and paid the same tax on discounted price then, he would have to pay Rs. 84 extra. Find the original marked price of the item.
10. Train A travels with a speed of ‘S’ m/s and crosses a pole completely in 18 seconds. Length of train B is double that of train A and it travels with a speed which is 50% more than train A. If train B can cross a platform of 240 m in 40 seconds then find the length of train B?
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|