IIT Kanpur Develops Virtual Classroom System ‘Mobile Masterjee’
- IIT Kanpur has developed a classroom-to-home teaching setup ‘Mobile Masterjee’. It will be very helpful to students in rural India. This setup can record the lectures or instructions by the teachers while using their available smartphones.
- The Imagineering Laboratory, IIT Kanpur has developed a classroom-to-home teaching setup that can record the lectures or instructions by the teachers while using their available smartphones. It is named ‘Mobile Masterjee’, who can capture the videos of the classroom lecture in many positions. The product is lightweight and has adjustments to fit sheets and book on it for delivering instructions to the kids. A set graduated scale aligns the sheet at the desired angle, followed by the rotational quick adjustment of the mobile holder.
- In a matter of seconds, the The “Mobile Masterjee” can hold, position, and focus the whole recording setup, while making the online class a comfortable home environment.
About IIT Kanpur–
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
- Chairperson– Koppillil Radhakrishnan
- Director– Prof. Abhay Karandikar