List of ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion Topics 2019
ICICI PO GD Topics 2018-19. ICICI Bank PO 2018-19. ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion Topics 2019. As we know ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme has become a regular recruitment event with an intake 2 or 3 batches every year at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore. There is a selection procedure that follows a three-tier selection procedure-
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The first phase is an Online Aptitude Test, for which registered candidates will be informed about their test centre & time through a separate email. The test shall contain around 80 questions that have to be answered in 1 hour. ICICI PO exam results could be declared in a month`s time & qualified candidates shall receive an email about the next process –“Group discussion & Personal Interview”.
The Second phase of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion; here you will find some important points –
The procedure of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion:-
- ICICI HR department sends you an email containing the 4-5 GD topics will be sent to selected candidates along with their call letter.
- The panel shall select any one topic from it & ask all members to discuss it.
- A group could be formed with 8-10 members.
- The session shall last for 20 to 30 minutes.
ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion Topics 2019
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Specialization vs Generalization
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Technology changing the face of Education
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Social Networking in our lives
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Unique Identification Number For Every Indian
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Role of digitization in Banking Sector
The following are some of the recent Group Discussion topics-
- Is Globalisation really necessary?
- Indian Villages- Our strengths or Weakness
- How to deal with High Oil Prices.
- Is patents bill good for India?
- Should the public sector be privatised?
We hope that Group Discussion Topics will help you all in managing your time properly and also helped you in getting selection for next Personal Interview round.
Best of luck for your Group Discussion & Personal Interview.