IBPS PO/MT-VIII Reserve List 2018-19
IBPS PO/MT-VIII Reserve List 2018-19 Out : Check Provisional Allotment Here. IBPS PO Reserve List Out. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) may release the IBPS PO Reserve List for provisional allotment of candidates under IBPS PO/MT-VIII Exam Result Display will Start from Late Evening Today. As you all know, the IBPS PO/MT-VIII Reserve List has declared on 31st March 2020 and IBPS CWE IX Result has declared on 1st April 2020 many of you are selected for the same. But Due to corona pandemic this year IBPS delayed all results this year.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a link on its official website ibps.in regarding Provisional Allotment under Reserve List for CRP-VIII for Probationary Officers or Management Trainee recruitment. IBPS PO Reserve list has been prepared for the combined result of Main Examination & Interview for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in participating organizations of IBPS PO/MT-VIII Reserve List 2018-19 : Result Display will Start from Late Evening Today
How to check IBPS PO/MT-VIII Reserve List 2018-19?
Step 1: Candidates will have to click the link given on this page.
Step 2: A new login window will open. The candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password to log in.
Step 3: After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button to access their result.
IBPS PO Final Result : Cut-Off 2018-19
IBPS PO Final Result : Reserve List Cut-Off 2018-19
What exactly is a Reserve List?
- A reserve list contains approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category in IBPS PO, Clerk & SPL Officer.
- The candidate who did not get the final allotment during IBPS CWE V and considered under reserve list is expected to get the final selection in the next round of allotment.
- In Reserve list, IBPS will allot anyone of the Participating Banks to the reserved list candidate, according to their preference and marks. It has been notice that, the reserve list candidates got their first or second preference order of the bank.
- In case two candidates have obtained the same score, then merit list will be decided as per their date of birth i.e the candidate who is senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age.
- IBPS will also send a selection + confirmation email to all candidates at their registered email IDs about the bank they have allotted.