Hyundai Ties Up With HDFC Bank For Retail Financing
- Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) on Friday announced its partnership with HDFC Bank, offering industry first online auto retail financing solutions to the customers on its end-to-end online automotive retail platform ‘Click to Buy’.
- Under the ambit of this partnership, Hyundai India will offer its customers customised car financing solutions from HDFC Bank directly on the ‘Click to Buy’ online car buying platform. Through this partnership, customer can opt for loans and get the requisite funding to complete life goals of buying their favourite Hyundai car.
- Commenting on the partnership, WS Oh, executive director, corporate planning, Hyundai Motor India, said: “Our partnership with HDFC bank will forge a new beginning for the customer purchase journey from any virtual location with the most lucrative finance deals. Since the launch of ‘Click to Buy’, we have received over 9 lakh visitors on the platform and have recorded over 17,000 registrations in two months.”
- Speaking on the alliance, Arvind Kapil, country head for retail lending at HDFC Bank, “The partnership with Hyundai Motor India is in line with our belief that a digital ecosystem needs to be created to enhance customer experience, particularly in the current environment.”
Hyundai Motor India Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Company headquartered in South Korea. It is the second largest automobile manufacturer with 16.2% market share as of February 2019 and US$5.5 billion turn-over in India.
- Founded-6 May 1996
- Headquarters – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Seon Seob Kim
About HDFC Bank –
HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.
- Founded-August 1994
- Headquarters – Mumbai
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Aditya Puri
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें