Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2019
Current Affairs Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains 20th July 2019. SBI PO Mains Memory Based Question Paper 2019. General Awareness Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains Exam. GA-GK Questions Asked in SBI PO Exam 2019. As we all know the much-awaited exam for all the candidates aiming to become a Probationary Officer (PO) in the State Bank Of India, SBI PO Mains Exam 2019 was conducted on today. The SBI PO Mains Exam is being conducted in the morning shift (10:00 AM – 1:30 PM) over now. Most of you have appeared for the same.
Here we are sharing the General Awareness (GA-GK) questions asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2019. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2019-20. You can also check detailed SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis & Review 2019 through this post.
GA-GK Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2019
This memory based questions has been provided based on the reviews shared by our LST users. If you come across any anomaly, do notify us in the comments section. We will update it at the earliest.
- India international exchange Ltd is subsidiary of? Bombay Stock Exchange
- Receivables Exchange of India Ltd is a joint venture between? – SIDBI and NSE
- which Bank bought stake in BSE? – ICICI Bank
- Space arm new name-New Space india ltd
- Which company has partnered with The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) to deploy Project Sangam? – Microsoft
- Pinaka is a multiple rocket launcher produced in India and developed by- DRDO
- Deposits in Jan Dhan accounts have crossed how much mark – Rs 1 lakh crore
- Which bank has been identified as number 1 bank by customers in India, as per Forbes World’s Best Bank survey – HDFC Bank
- Which company has emerged, India most attractive employer brand, says survey – Amazon
- Name the Captain, who becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a Light Sports Aircraft (LSA)? – Aarohi Pandit
- __________ is a three-year road map for medium term objective to be achieved for improving regulation, supervision of the RBI.- Utkarsh 2022
- What is the theme of World happiness day 2019? –
- Which railway had come up with an innovative solution to keep the elephants away from the railway tracks – Northeast Frontier Railways (NFR)
- Who has won the CEAT International Cricketer of the Year Award? – Virat Kohli
- Which state government has launched the water conservation scheme Jalamrutha? – Karnataka
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman retain fiscal deficit target at __________ of GDP in financial year 2019-20. – 3.3%
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana launched in- Madhya Pradesh
- Who becomes only the second Indian sprinter to win a gold in a global event in Itly – Dutee Chand
- RBI sets up committee for development of housing finance securitisation market headed by?-Harsha Vardan
- Which bank has partnered with M1Xchange Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) platform for MSME bill discounting? – Bank of Maharashtra
- Which company has announced the launch of its new Wings application in India on Google Play Store?- BSNL
- How much fund allocation for public sector banks in budget 2019-20? – Rs 70,000 crores
- The Government of India, the Government of Kerala and the ____ signed a Loan Agreement of USD 250 million for the First Resilient Kerala Program to enhance the State’s resilience against the impacts of natural disasters and climate change. – World Bank
- In union budget 2019-20, Railways has received a budgetary allocation of-? – Rs 65,837 crore
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis & Review – 20th July 2019
SBI PO Mains Exam was conducted today, i.e. 20th July 2019. The SBI PO Mains Exam is being conducted in the morning shift (10:00 AM – 1:30 PM) over now. Most of you have appeared for the same. In this post, you can go through the detailed exam analysis of SBI PO Mains Exam 2019. We have also shared the overall level of difficulty of this exam.
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.