Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019
Current Affairs (CA) Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 30th November 2019. IBPS PO Mains Memory Based Question Paper 2019. General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam. GA-GK Questions Asked in IBPS PO Exam 2019. The IBPS PO Mains Exam is being conducted in the morning shift (10:00 AM – 1:30 PM) over now. Most of you have appeared for the same.
Here we are sharing the General Awareness (GA-GK) questions asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2019-20. You can also check detailed IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis & Review 2019 through this post.
GA-GK Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2019
This memory based questions has been provided based on the reviews shared by our LST users. If you come across any anomaly, do notify us in the comments section. We will update it at the earliest.
- As per the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019, what percentage of GDP of India is spent on public expenditure on health? 28%
- Which state government has launched ABADHA scheme? Odisha
- Recipient of the 2018 Vyas Samman wrote ‘Jitane Log Utane Prem’ poem? Liladhar Jagudi
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Italian Golden Sand Art Award, 2019? Sudarsan Pattnaik
- Where is the headquarter of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank? Bengaluru
- Who has been appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of India (CJI) of India? Sharad Arvind Bobde
- Baroda FASTag is based on which technology? Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology
- MD & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank Karnam Sekar was the former MD and CEO of which bank? Dena Bank
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) set up, owned and operated by non-bank entities are called ___ “White Label ATMs” (WLAs)
- Which bank has launched a new Fixed Deposit (FD) scheme – FD Health? ICICI Bank
- sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is based on which technology? Near Field Communication (NFC) : Contactless Technology
- RBI approves the merger of 13 District Cooperative Banks with state cooperative banks of which state? Kerala
- Global Alumni Endowment Fund has been launched by which institute? IIT Delhi
- The government announced to set up an alternative investment fund (AIF) worth Rs 25,000 crore for__.
- : Housing Sector
- What is the theme of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2019? -“Engage the Past Through Sound and Images”
- Which actor unveiled the ICC World Cup Cup trophies for the men’s and women’s tournament at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)? Kareena Kapoor
- Which is the first central government healthcare centre to have robotic surgery facility? Safdarjung Hospital
- Which institute has made the first-ever Indian Brain Atlas (IBA)? International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
- Vikram Solar based in which city? Kolkata
- Who is the author of the book “The Unquiet River: A Biography of the Brahmaputra”? Arupjyoti Saikia
- Srei Equipment Finance Ltd partnered with which bank to provide loans to MSMEs Sector? United Bank of India (UBI)
- How many countries have signed the International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework? 83
- Which organization presented the Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2019 for social justice? Harmony Foundation
- Which company signed Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NTPC Limited and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)? Siemens Limited
- Hyderabad has been announced as ‘Creative City’ by UNESCO for? Gastronomy
- In which state the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide USD 451 mn loan to strengthen power connectivity of CKIC? Tamil Nadu
- India and ADB (Asian Development Bank) signed a 200-million dollar loan agreement for upgrading roads in which state? Maharashtra
- Who has become the first state in the country to get the law on contract farming? Tamil Nadu
- Bharosa Saving Accounts is launched by which Payments Bank? Airtel Payments Bank
- The Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) prepared the Report of __. National Health Profile
- The CIBIL Score containing how many digits? Three (The CIBIL Score is a 3-digit number ranging from 300-900).
- Which resolution scheme was launched to solve the NPA problem through a market-led approach? Project Sashakt
- Indian Railways’ which zone conducted ‘Operation Dhanush’against ticket touts involved in e-ticketing? Central Railway zone
- Who is the Chairman of the high-level panel to suggest possible structures and regulations for creating ‘social stock exchanges’ formed by SEBI? Ishaat Husain
- The CSO has estimated Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth to be 6.8% in 2018-19 as compared to ______ in 2017-18. 2%
- 2019 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP25) is scheduled to held in which country? Madrid, Spain
- The government announced to set up an alternative investment fund (AIF) worth Rs 25,000 crore for____. Housing
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis & Review – 30th November 2019
IBPS PO Mains Exam was conducted today, i.e. 30th November 2019. The IBPS PO Mains Exam is being conducted in the morning shift (10:00 AM – 1:30 PM) over now. Most of you have appeared for the same. In this post, you can go through the detailed exam analysis of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019. We have also shared the overall level of difficulty of this exam.
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for your exams.