General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018
General Awareness Questions Asked in BOB PO PGDBF Exam. GA-GK Questions Asked in Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Exam. As we all know Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018 was conducted on today 28th July 2018. Here we are sharing the General Awareness (GA-GK) questions asked in Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2018.
GA-GK Questions Asked in Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Exam 2018 – 1st Shift
- One question was on Foreign portfolio policy.
- Full form of WIPO? World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Ankita Raina is related to which field? Tennis
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- According to CSO, what is the GDP forecast of India in the 4th quarter of the financial year 2017-18 registered the growth rate of- 7.7 percent.
- What we get when we deduct depreciation from GNP?
- Bilateral Annual Summit – India-Japan Strategic Dialogue
- NACH is implemented by? NPCI
- Minimum Age required in Sukanya Samridhi Yojna? 0 years
- In Aayush scheme how much insurance amount covers? 5 lakh
- Malaria summit 2018 was held in which country/city – London, UK
- 120 million loan for innovation project – World Bank
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden, previously Model Floriculture Center, is a tulip garden located in – Srinagar
- A. Chidambaram Stadium or Chepauk Stadium is a cricket stadium in- Chennai
- Where is the ISRO subsidiaries HQ located? Antariksh Bhavan in Bangalore
- What is currency appreciation?
- The first ever bilateral joint military training exercise HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018 between– India and Malaysia
- Bandhan Bank was launched in which Year- 2014
- Jabalpur situated on which river- Narmada
- Innovation in India Funded 125million $ by which bank? WB
- Jabalpur is on the bank of which river? Narmada
- Gol Gumbaz is in Bijapur district of which state? Karnataka
- India’s rank in the latest Commonwealth Innovation Index (CII- 2018)-
- Lilly Festival was organised in which state? Manipur
- Credit rating agencies managed by? SEBI
- One question was related to currency swap?
- Kottayam Pushpanathan Pillai, popularly known as Kottayam Pushpanath passed away- novelist.
- Every year May 29 is celebrated as? International Day of United Nation Peacemakers
- The government has approved Plastic Park to be set up in- Deoghar District, Jharkhand.
- Who has won a record 31st ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crown on Sunday at the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters- Rafael Nadal.
- One question related to FPI.Sovereign Gold Bond is for how many years? 8 years
- Lakhwar Dam is located on which state? Uttarakhand
- In CFMS C stands for? Centralised Funds Management System
- What is the capital of Stockholm? Sweden
- Name the New Chairman of Banks Board Bureau (BBB)? Bhanu Pratap Sharma
GA-GK Questions Asked in BOB PO Exam 2018 – 2nd Shift
- What do I stand for in UNIDO? United Nations Industrial Development Organization (Headquarters: Vienna, Austria)
- Where is Moti Bagh Stadium? Vadodara, Gujarat.
- P Laksham is related to? football (Former AIFF secretary)
- Hassan rouhani visited to India. He is the president of which country? Iran
- G Sathiyan is related to which sport? Table tennis
- One question was related to Aadhar enabled payment system.
- Firozpur city is on the bank of which river? Sutlej river
- RBI nationalized on? 1st January, 1949
- sathiyan is related to which sport- Table tennis
- Fino payment bank tie-up with ? ICICI
- Firojpur is on the bank of which river? Satluj
- May 11 is observed as which day? National Technology Day
- Bhitarkanika national park is situated in – Odisha
- World Robot Conference 2018 – Beijing
- Aviation summit – Mumbai, India
- Mahathir bin Mohamad is a Prime Minister of – Malaysia
- “Village Rockstars” movie won the best-featured film at 65th National Award – Assamese film
- World Population Day – 11th July
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics is located in which city – Bangalore
- Former IAF chief passes away – Idris Hasan Latif
- Commerce ministry sets up a panel to make SEZ policy compatible with WTO rules. Head of the panel is – Baba Kalyani
- Bhadra rivers, the tributary of – Krishna
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.
Best Books for Banking Exams 2018
The best way to prepare for the SBI PO Exam is Choosing Right and best SBI PO/Clerk Preparation Books. To help candidates in getting the SBI PO/Clerk Books easily we have created this post and here we have provided all the details regarding the Books for SBI PO/Clerk Mains Exam through which candidates must go through.
|Books Name||Download Link|
|200+ New pattern English Questions and Answers PDF – Based on SBI PO Prelims 2018
|New Pattern Machine Input Output Practice Book | Download Now
|Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Based on SBI PO/Clerk Exams 2018
|Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams||Click Here|
|300 High Level Data Interpretation (DI) Questions & Answers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित )||Click Here|
|200+ Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Free PDF||Click Here|
|100 High Level Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF (English)- Download Here||Click Here|
Descriptive Books for SBI PO Mains 2018 – Essay & Letter Writing
|“Descriptive Book for SBI PO Mains Exam – Vol. I (Essay Writing)”||“Descriptive Book for SBI PO Mains Exam – Vol. II (Letter Writing)”|
SBI PO/Clerk | RRB PO/Clerk | Railway Exams | SSC CGL 2018
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||SSC CGL 2018||Click Here|