Expected Puzzle Questions for SBI PO 2018
Expected Puzzle Questions for SBI PO & Clerk 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Reasoning section. If you are preparing for SBI Clerk, SBI PO and NABARD exams 2017-18, you will come across a section on Reasoning Ability Section. Here we are providing you with Reasoning quiz “Expected Puzzle Questions for SBI PO 2018” based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
This “Expected Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Questions “ is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Expected Puzzle Questions for SBI PO | Set- 117
Directions: (1-5)Read the following information and answer the questions.
Six persons- A to F, were sitting in a row from left to right and all were facing towards north. Now, each of them worked for a certain number of years among- 1 to 5 years, except one of them, who was a fresher. It is also known that:
- The person with the highest experience was sitting adjacent to the fresher and B was neither of them.
- A was sitting two places to the right of the person with 3 years of work experience.
- Exactly two persons were sitting between F and D. F is to the left of D, who was having half the work experience of F.
- The one who was having work experience 1 year more than that of B, was sitting two places to the left of C.
- E and B were not sitting adjacent to each other but B is to the left of E.
- Neither the fresher nor F was sitting at any of the extreme ends of the row.
1. Who is the fresher among them?
2. What is difference between the number of years of work experience of D and E?
3. Who is sitting to the immediate left of A?
4. Who is sitting two places to the right of the person having 4 years of work experience?
5. Who is sitting at the left most end of the row and what is his/her work experience?
Directions:(6-10) Read the following information and answer the questions.
Eight persons- A to H were scheduled to leave for Bangalore in the same week among one of days from Monday to Thursday. On each day, there were exactly two flights to Bangalore at a difference of 4 hours. The two timings are same for each day. It is also known that:
- The departure time of B’s flight was 4 hours after the departure time of the flight of A but both the flights were not on the same day and also, A’s flight was scheduled on a day before that of B.
- C’s and E’s flights were scheduled at the same time and there was at most a gap of one day between them.
- G’s flight was on Wednesday and also, the departure time was same as that of H.
- D was the next person whose flight was scheduled just after E’s flight on the same day.
- There was a gap of one day between the flights of C and H.
- F’s flight was the 1st flight to depart on Tuesday.
6. C’s flight is scheduled to depart on which day?
7. Whose flight is the last flight to depart among them?
8. Whose flight is at the same time on the previous day to the flight of D?
9. Whose flight is scheduled to depart just after the flight of G?
10. Whose flight is on the same day with that of A?
200+ NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions PDF
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|