Expected Banking Awareness Questions for Dena Clerk 2018
Expected Banking Awareness Questions for Dena Bank 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online learning section. If you are preparing for SBI PO/Clerk and Dena Bank PO exam, you will come across a section on Banking and Finance Awareness Section. Here we are providing you Expected Banking Awareness Questions for your daily practice.
This “Expected Banking Awareness Questions for Dena Bank 2018” is also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Banking Awareness Questions for Dena Bank 2018: Set-40
1. As per the report by CARE Ratings, what is the ranking of India in list of countries with the highest levels of non-performing assets (NPA)?
2. According to the recent notification of Markets regulator SEBI, cross-holding in credit rating agencies (CRAs) will be capped at _______________.
A. 10 percent
B. 12 percent
C. 14 percent
D. 16 percent
E. 18 percent
3. What is the present Annual Rate of Interest on Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)?
4.SAT is a statutory body established under the provisions of Section 15K of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Act, 1992. SAT stands for-
A. Securities Appellate Tribunal
B. Securities Appellate Treaty
C. Securities Association Tribunal
D. Saving Appellate Tribunal
E. None of the given options is true
5. The Government of India (GoI) has launched the FIEO Globallinker for MSME exporters to digitise their businesses. What does “FIEO” stands for?
A. Federation of International Export Organisations
B. Federation of Internal Export Organisations
C. Federation of Integral Export Organisations
D. Federation of Indian Export Organisations
E. None of these
6. WEF has ranked India at _________ position on a global manufacturing index – below China’s 5th place but above other BRICS peers, Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
7. The Reserve Bank of India has clarified that linking of Aadhaar to the bank account is mandatory under the Prevention of Money-Laundering (Maintenance of Records) _____________________ published in the Official Gazette on 01st June 2017.
A. Second Amendment Rules, 2017
B. Second Amendment Rules, 2015
C. Second Amendment Rules, 2013
D. Second Amendment Rules, 2011
E. Second Amendment Rules, 2016
8. The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue Rs 50 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. The base color of the note is ______________.
A. Fluorescent Blue
B. Sea Green
C. Egyptian Blue
D. Emerald Green
E. Kelly Green
9. After the recent circular passed by the RBI, Peer-to-peer lending platforms will be treated as _____________.
A. Regular Banks
B. Payment Banks
C. Small Financial Banks
10.Which of the following is the parent organization of UPI?
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI PO/Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|