Exim Bank Extends USD 20.1 mn Credit Line to Nicaragua Govt
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) on Friday said it has extended a line of credit (LOC) of USD 20.10 million to the government of Nicaragua for reconstruction of Aldo Chavarria Hospital.
- With signing of this agreement, Exim Bank, so far, has extended four LOCs to Nicaragua, on behalf of the Indian government, taking the total value to USD 87.63 million, a release said.
- Projects covered under the LOCs include supply of equipment for building two substations, construction of transmission lines, building new substation, expansion of the existing substations and reconstruction of a hospital.
- Post the signing of this LOC agreement, Exim Bank has now in place 261 LOCs, covering 62 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the CIS, with credit commitments of around USD 25.70 billion, available for financing exports from India.
About EXIM Bank-
Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance Institution of the country that seeks to build value by integrating foreign trade and investment with economic rise of india.The Bank has been guided by expertise at the board level, by senior policy makers, expert bankers, leading players in industry and international trade as well as professionals in exports, imports or financing.
- Founded-1 January 1982
- Headquarters – Mumbai
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- David Rasquinha
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें