EPaisa Joins Hand With First Alliance Bank Zambia Ltd To Promote MPOS Solution In Africa
- ePaisa, a point of sale (POS) solution provider in India, has entered into a partnership with First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd in Zambia, Africa, to provide mobile point of sale (mPOS) solution to small and medium enterprises and other businesses in the country.
- ePaisa will be the solution provider for First Alliance Bank, which will further provide it to businesses across Zambia, the company said in a statement.
- This partnership comes as the first global expansion for ePaisa where the company will help First Alliance Bank to digitalise POS and payment services within Zambia. As most of the country’s businesses operate traditionally, this partnership would positively impact the growth and economy of Zambia.
- The prime focus of the partnership for First Alliance Bank (FAB) is to empower all businesses with the POS solution in various industries across Zambia starting with the much-required contactless payment feature.
- Amid the pandemic situation, the partnership comes as significant news for both the companies. The commercial bank would benefit as it brings in awareness towards digitalising payments in Zambia with the smart mPOS as a co-branded solution.
- “It is truly a commendable and well-timed beginning for both the companies amidst this surreal period of pandemic and lockdown,” Naveen Khanna Vice President of ePaisa said.
ePaisa’s multilingual mobile-based Point of Sale app (which includes features like cash register, inventory control, analytics and loyalty program) enables SMEs to accept payments via card, cash or loyalty points but also helps SMEs to generate higher profitability through value-added service (VAS) offerings like bill & utility payments, mobile recharge, money transfer, rail, air and events ticketing, gift cards and more. VAS offerings help increase foot traffic and revenue for the SMEs, thereby making ePaisa point of sale a profitability tool.
- CEO-Pravinkumar Bhandari
- Vice-President– Naveen Khanna
About First Alliance Bank-
First Alliance Bank commenced its journey in 1994. It has been an eventful journey marked with sterling performance and stellar growth since then. It has successfully overcome challenges over the years by adopting high standards of ethical principles and prudential norms. The bank is well positioned to leapfrog into a higher growth trajectory.
- Headquarters – Lusaka, Zambia
- Chairman– Sanmukh R Patel
- Managing Director– Inder Mani Malik
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें