ELSA Corp appoints Indian cricketer Ajinkya Rahane as its brand ambassador for India, Middle East, ANZ & SAARC
- ELSA Corp (English Language Speech Assistant Corporation) has appointed Ajinkya Rahane as its brand ambassador for India, Middle East, ANZ & SAARC.
- Ajinkya Rahane will be endorsing the brand’s mobile application.
- This association aims to popularize ELSA Speak amongst Indian individuals who want to better their English pronunciation.
ABOUT English Language Speech Assistant Corporation (ELSA) Corp.
- A global Edu-tech which uses speech recognition technology and artificial intelligence (A.I.) to help language learners improve their English pronunciation.
- ELSA aims to create an ecosystem of learning where individuals can master spoken English and become confident speakers.
- This will help them excel in the field of their choice.
- It uses proprietary speech technology with deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy.
- It listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time feedback on pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve.
- First startup in Asia to be funded by Google’s Gradient Ventures.
- Manit Parikh, Country Head – India, ELSA Corp.
ABOUT AJINKYA RAHANE
- Vice captain of the Indian cricket team in Test cricket.
- Plays primarily as a middle-order batsman in the Test format and as a top-order batsman in white-ball forms of the game.
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें