Welcome to Online Quant Section in letsstudytogether.co. If you are preparing for Bank and other competitive exams, you will come across Data Interpretation section on Quantitative Aptitude.
[maxbutton id=”30″ ]
Today, we are providing you with Quant Quiz on Data Interpretation for your daily practice. This Quant Quiz on Data Interpretation is important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Scale I Officer, LIC AAO, GIC AO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, NIACL Assistants and other competitive exams.
Data Interpretation Quiz
Direction (1-5): Directions: Refer to the table and answer the given questions.Data related to performance of 6 batsmen in a tournament
(i) Strike rate = (Total runs scored/ Total balls faced) ×100
(ii) All the given batsmen could bat in all the given matches played by them.
(iii)Few values are missing in the table (indicated by).A candidate is expected to calculate the missing value, if it is required to answer the given question, on the basis of the given data and information.
1. The respective ratio between the total number of balls faced by D and that by F in the tournament is 3:4 then by what percent did D score more runs than F in the tournament?
2.If the runs scored by E in last 3 matches of the tournament are not considered, his average runs scored in the tournament will decrease by 9. If the runs scored by E in the 23rd and 24th match are below 125 and no two scores among these 3 scores are equal, what are the minimum possible runs scored by E in the 25th match?
3. In the tournament, the total number of balls faced by batsman A is 75 less than the total number of runs scored by batsman A in the tournament, then what is A’s average during the tournament?
4.Batsman B faced equal number of balls in first 10 matches he played in the tournament and last 10 matches he played in the tournament. If his strike rate in first 10 matches and last 10 matches of the tournament are 70 and 90 respectively, what is the total number of balls faced by him in the tournament?
5. What is the number of matches played by batsman C in the tournament?
Directions(6-10) : Refer to the table and answer the given questions.The following graph represents the percentage of males, females and children living in various colonies and total number of residents in the colony.
6. The number of females (age >18 years) in colony C and D is approximately what percentage of total number of females (age >18 years) in all the colonies?
7. What is the difference between the number of males (Age >18 years) in colony A and the number of males and females (Age <18 years) in colony E?
8. Which colony has highest number of males and females (Age < 18 years)?
9. Out of total males and females (Age < 18 years) from all the colonies; the total number of males and females (Age <18 years) studying in school P, Q and R is 3:2:2 respectively in year 2001. If the total number of students studying in each of the schools is increased by 50%, 25% and 25% respectively in year 2002 over previous year, what will be the respective ratio of the students in school P, Q and R in 2002 ?
a. 7 : 5 : 5
b. 8 : 5 : 5
c. 7 : 4 : 4
d. 9 : 5 : 5
e. None of these
10. If out of total number of females (Age > 18 years) from city B and C, 10% females (Age > 18 years) from each city went abroad, what will be the ratio of number of remaining females (Age > 18 years) who are in the colony C to B?
a. 7 : 9
b. 9 : 7
c. 5 : 7
d. 7 : 5
e. None of these
Click here for Data Interpretation Quiz Set-18
You may also download –
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner PDF : 1st to 7th August 2017
Weekly Editorial with Vocabulary PDF – 1st to 7th August 2017
Monthly Current Affairs One Liner : July 2017 ( Download In PDF)
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.