Data Interpretation Questions For Bank
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Data Interpretation is a vital part of quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense out of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data present in the form of charts. (Like – Tabular Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Missing Data Chart, Caselet Chart, and Radar Chart). So here, In this article, we will provide different charts with some questions. These Data Interpretation Questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, Data Interpretation Questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam. There are 3-4 Data Interpretation asked in the mains exam (Bank). You want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions.
Data Interpretation Questions Quiz-28
This “Data Interpretation Questions and Answers” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Directions-(1-5) Five traders bought 3 types of markers i.e. A, B and C on different price. The table given below shows the total number of markers bought and line graph shows per unit price of markers A, B and C to traders.
|Traders||Total Markers Bought||A, B and C|
1. Amount spend by Satish and Veer on Marker B is how much less than amount spend by Arun and Ranjan on marker C?
2. Total amount spent by Amit is what percent of the total amount spent by Veer?
3. Amount spend on marker A by Amit, Ranjan and Arun together is how much more or less than amount spend on marker C by Satish, Veer and Amit together?
4. What is the ratio of the total amount spent by Satish to the total amount spent by Ranjan?
5. Arun sold marker A at 10% profit, marker B at 20% profit and Marker C at 30% profit. Find the amount Arun got after selling all the markers?
Direction-(6-10)Study the pie charts carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Percentage wise distribution of students and female students in five different streams in an Engineering College.
Total number of students in the college is 5400, out of which number of female students is 2400.
6. The number of female students in Chemical Engineering is what percent of the number of male students in Civil Engineering?
7. What is the ratio of the number of female students in Mechanical and Computer Engineering together to the number of male students in Electronics and Civil Engineering together?
8. In a new stream Biotechnology, the total number of students is 8.33% less than that in Chemical Engineering. If the ratio of the number of male and female students in Biotechnology is 5: 6 then what is the difference between the number of female students in Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering?
9. What is the total number of male students in Computer, Electronics and Chemical Engineering?
10. What is the difference between the average of number of male students in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering together and the average of the number of male students in rest of the streams?
- To view Explanation Click on “view Questions button”
- Ask your doubt in comment section we’ ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections.
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section and also mail us email@example.com