Data Interpretation Questions For Bank
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Data Interpretation is a vital part of quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exams. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense out of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data present in the form of charts.(Like – Tabular Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Missing Data Chart, Caselet Chart and Radar Chart).So here, In this article we will provide different charts with some questions.These Data Interpretation Questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams Data Interpretation Questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam.There are 3-4 Data Interpretation asked in the mains exam (Bank).You want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions.
This “Data Interpretation Questions and Answers” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Data Interpretation Questions Quiz-26
Directions-(1-5) Table given below shows total products sold by 6 sellers. Products are of only two types ‘P’ and ‘Q’. Some data is missing in table. Students are expected to calculate the missing data according to questions. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
|Sellers||Total Products Sold||‘P’ type sold(in absolute)||‘Q’ type sold(in %)|
1. Total Products sold by Avdesh and Rahul together is what percent more than total products sold by Saket and Vimal together?
2. ‘P’ type product sold by Saket is 25% more than ‘P’ type product sold by Vimal. Find ‘P’ type product sold by Saket is what percent of ‘Q’ type product sold by Saket?
3. ‘Q’ type product sold by Ajay is how much less than ‘Q’ type product sold by Shubham if total product sold by Shubham is 55% more than total products sold by Ajay.
4. If ratio of ‘Q’ type product sold by Vimal to ‘Q’ type product sold by Rahul is 4 : 3, then, find the average number of ‘P’ type products sold by Ajay and Rahul together?
5. If ‘Q’ type product sold by Shubham is 25% more than ‘Q’ type product sold by Avdesh then, find total product sold by Shubham is what percent more than total product sold by Avdesh?
Directions-(6-10) Pie-chart given below shows power banks sold by six companies in 2017. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
6.Power banks sold by Philips and Sony together is what percent more than power banks sold by Lenovo?
7. Out of total power banks sold by Syska , 25% are defective while non-defective power banks sold by Syska is equal to 4830. Find total number of power banks sold by Lenovo?
8. If average number of power banks sold by MI and Lenovo together is 5600, then find average number of power banks sold by Lenovo, Syska and MI together-
9. A company ‘Rock’ sold 25% more power banks then the company Intex and total number of power banks sold by Rock and Syska together equals to 14000 then find total no. of power banks sold by Philips and Intex together?
10. Find total no. of power banks sold by all six companies together if power banks sold by MI and Intex together is 150 more than total power bank sold by Sony and Philips together?
- Click view Questions button to view Explanation
- Ask your doubt in comment section we’ ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section and also mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
High Level Quant & Data Interpretation PDF for Bank Exams