Current affairs are very important for exams from ssc to other government exams.
29 JUNE 2017
- Cabinet approves 7 pay commission with some changes to benefit various employees:- chairperson of 7th pay commission A. K Mathur
- Government(cabinet) also approves India and Israel joint memorandum for National campaign for water conservation in India
- Cabinet also approves memorandum between India and US on Homeland security
- Commit(Comprehensive online modified modules on Induction Training) named programme for training of state government officials launched in 6 states of Assam, Haryana, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Telangana and West Bengal,
- Aadhar link to PAN card became compulsory from july 1
- Goods and Services Tax started from july 1
- With contribution of 1,00,000 $ in UN tax fund India became 1ST country to make contribution
- New Hydrocarbon Policy launched by Government
- GSAT-17 of ISRO launched from French Guiana, a communication satellite of 3477kg.
- World’s first Forest city started building in Liuzhou in China
- National statistics day-june29 to celebrate contribution made by P.C. Mahalanobis
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner from 19th June to 25th June 2017.
We have compiled important & expected Current Affairs One Liner, which can be asked in upcoming exams like –NABARD Grade B, NICL AO, IBPS, Dena Bank, SSC CGL and other competitive Exams.
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner: June 19 to 25, 2017 PDF
Download Current Affairs One Liner – June 19 to 18, 2017 from the below link–
Download link 2: Click here
Best wishes for your exams!!!
Don’t forget to share LST special Pdf Weekly Current Affairs One Liner June 19 to 25, 2017 to your friends.
NICL AO Mains study material ( Based on Latest pattern )
Thank you and all the best