Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 2nd February 2021
Today Current Affairs Quiz. Important Current Affairs Questions – February 2021. Monthly Current Affairs PDF. Latest Current Affairs Questions for Banking and Insurance Exams 2021. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways, and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “Current Affairs Quiz – 2nd February 2021″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
This “Current Affairs Quiz – 2nd February 2021″ is also important for other banking exams such as LIC AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz – 2nd February 2021
In all Sarkari Exams/Govt Exams, Current Affairs Quiz which is asked generally framed on International News, National News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology, etc. To excel in the Current Affairs section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover Current Affairs Quiz in the above areas.
1.Which of the following bank has decided to restrict its customers from withdrawing money from non-EMV automated teller machines (ATMs) with effect from 01 February 2021?
A. State Bank of India
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Bank of India
D. Punjab National Bank
E. Union Bank of India
2. Which of the following bank appointed an external IT firm for carrying out a special audit of IT infrastructure?
A. Yes Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. State Bank of India
E. Punjab National Bank
3.Who among the following has been appointed as the first-ever Chief Compliance Officer of social media platform Facebook Inc.?
A. Henry Moniz
B. Mike Schroepfer
C. David Wehner
D. Chris Cox
E. Alex Schultz
4.Who among the following Indian shooter won the gold medal in first ever ‘Asian Online Shooting Championship 2021’ in men’s 10m air pistol event?
A. Raja Chari
B. Bhavya Lal
C. Ria Prasad
D. Sourav Chatterjee
E. DJ Patil
5.Which of the following theme of the World Wetlands Day 2021?
A. Wetlands and Biodiversity
B. Wetlands and Water
C. Wetlands and Tourism
D. Wetlands for our Future – Sustainable Livelihoods
E. Wetlands for Sustainable Development
6.Recently, the license of Maharashtra-based Shivam Sahakari Bank has been cancelled by the RBI. It has been cancelled on which of the following ground?
A. Inadequacy of capital
B. Lack of earning prospects
C. It conducts its operation in a manner detrimental to the public interest
D. Only A and B
E. All of the above
7. Who has been appointed as the new MD & CEO of SBI Card?
A. Ram Mohan Rao Amara
B. Rama Mohan Rao Amara
C. Raman Mohan Rao Amara
D. Rana Mohan Rao Amara
E. Ramana Mohan Rao Amara
8. BCCI has decided to cancel the Ranji Trophy 2020-21 season, for the first time in the game’s history. The championship was first held in which season?
9. SEBI has slapped a total penalty of ₹2.38 crore on how many entities for indulging in fraudulent trading activities in the shares of Steel Exchange India Ltd (SEIL)?
10. Union Budget 2021-22 has increased defence capital outlay by how much per cent?
11.In order to incentivise start-ups in the country, the government has extended the eligibility for claiming tax holiday for start-ups by which year?
12.To provide adequate credit to farmers, the government has enhanced the agricultural credit target to how many rupees (in crores) in the next fiscal?
A. 8.5 lakh
B. 12.5 lakh
C. 16.5 lakh
D. 20.5 lakh
E. 22.5 lakh
13. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated 2nd production line of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited”s Tejas Light Combat Aircraft in which city in February 2021?
14. John Frey passed away in January 2021.He was related to which of the following fields?
15. Finance Minister N Sitharaman has announced ₹1.41 lakh crore for the Urban Swachh Bharat Mission 2.0, which will be completed over a span of how many years from 2021?
👉👉👉 You may also like: Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 1st February 2021
Current Affairs PDF 2020-21 – Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.
Let’s Study Together(LST) Recommends “Ixambee” Mock Test
|Free Mock Test For NHB Assistant Manager – Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For SEBI Grade A Officer Phase 1– Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For ESIC UDC Prelims – Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For FSSAI Officer – Attempt Here|