Current affairs plays a very important role in different exams from SSC to UPSC. So we have started series of daily current affairs with bullet points of immense importance.
So here is Current Affairs: 28 June 2017
- Odisha became first state for having India’s first blood bank for cattle’s, It will prevent deaths of cattle during blood loss
- Facebook and Election commission came together for voter registration reminder on July 1 to people who are eligible for valid votes, reminder will be send in 13 different languages for increasing voters awareness
- Prime minister’s visit to different countries include Portugal, Netherlands, US.
- Social progress Index 2017 launched and India is ranked on 93 among 128 countries
- Sharjah named as World book capital by UNESCO Sharjah become 13th city to became world book capital.
- Loan agreement with World bank by India for Assam state public financial institutional reforms project for 35 million USD. Objective of the project is for improving prediction and transparency in budget execution and efficiency in tax administration in Assam state.
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing authority(chairman Bhupendra Singh) announced price ceiling for 761 medicines for HIV, diabetes, antibiotic and anti-cancer
- Second Global skill development summit in Paris- Uttarakhand is given award of excellence for its initiatives in innovations in IT for skilling youth of the state.
- Kaushik Basu became president of International Economic Association
- Chetan Chauhan appointed as National Institute of Fashion Technology, chairperson
- Bollywood actress Vidya balan was named as ambassador of the Indian film festival held in Melbourne.
- Ninth Halle open title held in Germany won by Roger Fedrere who defeated Alexander Zverev
- FIFA shifted from Mumbai to Delhi (Under-17 World cup)
- A new ransomware named as Petya is in news for a new flood of cyber-attacks. It locks up the computer data and cripples the services
- China’s biggest naval destroyer, the Type 055 launched from sanghai port.
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner from 19th June to 25th June 2017.
We have compiled important & expected Current Affairs One Liner, which can be asked in upcoming exams like –NABARD Grade B, NICL AO, IBPS, Dena Bank, SSC CGL and other competitive Exams.
Weekly Current Affairs One Liner: June 19 to 25, 2017 PDF
Download Current Affairs One Liner – June 19 to 18, 2017 from the below link–
Download link 2: Click here
Best wishes for your exams!!!
Don’t forget to share LST special Pdf Weekly Current Affairs One Liner June 19 to 25, 2017 to your friends.
NICL AO Mains study material ( Based on Latest pattern )
Thank you and all the best