Culture Ministry to Celebrate “Sankalp Parva” to Plant Trees From 28th June to 12 July 2020
- On the call of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Ministry of Culture has decided to celebrate Sankalp Parva from tomorrow to 12th July to plant trees. Minister of Culture Prahlad Singh Patel said that his Ministry has recommended to the people to plant five trees which have been identified by the Prime Minister and represent the herbal heritage of our country. These trees are Bargad, Awla, Pepal, Ashok and Bel.
- He also said that if the saplings of these trees are not available then people may plant any other sapling of their choice.
- Mr Patel also said that the organizations must ensure that each employee plants at least one tree of his or her choice over and above five such trees.
- He said, the Institutions must also ensure that the employee takes care of the tree planted by them during the year so that it survives and flourishes. Mr Patel also urged all to participate in the Sankalp Parv and share the photo of the plantation with the hashtag Sankalp Parv with the Ministry of Culture.
About Ministry of Culture–
The Ministry of Culture is the Indian government ministry charged with preservation and promotion of art and culture of India. Prahlad Singh Patel is the current Minister of Culture. Recently the government has established the National Mission on Libraries India under this ministry.
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- Minister – Prahlad Singh Patel
- Secretary– Anand Kumar
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें