CSIR UGC NET Life Science Question Paper PDF
CSIR UGC NET Question Paper.CSIR UGC NET Question Paper For Life Science.CSIR UGC NET 2018 Question Paper PDF.As we all know that the CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam will be conducted on 16 Dec 2018 in two shifts. CSIR UGC NET Exam organised by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).The Selection for award of JRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by CSIR at national level twice a year.After the examination here you will download the CSIR UGC NET Question Paper PDF of Life Science.
CSIR UGC NET Question Paper PDF For Life Science
Those candidates who are preparing for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019 this question paper would be very helpful for them. Question Paper has been provided by LST users in pdf format. If you come across any anomaly, do notify us in the comments section. We will update it at the earliest.so you can download CSIR UGC NET 2018 Question Paper PDF For Life Science.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern – Life Science
The paper is held in two sessions i.e. in forenoon and afternoon. There will be 3 Parts in the exam. The exam pattern for UGC NET Life Science is as follows:
|Exam Section||Total Questions||Minimum Q’s to Attempt||Marking Scheme|
|Part A||20||15||2 Marks|
|Part B||50||35||2 Marks|
|Part C||75||25||4 Marks|
- There will be negative marking of 25% for every wrong answer.
- Part-A – 20Questions From General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis, and Research Aptitude
- Part-B – 50Questions (From Subject Relevant Topic)
- Part -C – 75Questions (Knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts)
- CSIR UGC NET is a pen-paper based which consists of MCQ type questions.
- The test is of total 3 hours duration and of total 200 marks.
- The exam is conducted in two sessions – Forenoon Session (9 am to 12 pm) and Afternoon Session (2 pm to 5 pm).
Minimum Cut off Marks for Joint CSIR UGC NET
There is a minimum benchmark of 33 % for General & OBC category and 25% in respect of SC/ST and PwD categories for both fellowship and lecturership.The above-defined marks are for both Lectureship and JRF.
CSIR UGC NET Life Science Question Paper 16 Dec 2018 – Click Here
|CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Subject Paper||CSIR UGC NET Question Paper 2018||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key Dec 2018|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here||Click Here|
|Earth Sciences||Click Here||Click Here|
|Life Sciences||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here||Click Here|