How to Crack SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 in First Attempt
Crack SSC CGL Tier I. Preparation Tips for SSC CGL 2018-19. Study Plan for SSC CGL Prelims 2018. Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL. As per latest SSC CGL 2018 notification CGL exam is scheduled from 1st Aug to 20th Aug 2018 and Now SSC will conduct both Tier I and Tier II exam in online mode where Reduce the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
When you start thinking about preparing for SSC CGL (2018-19), the question that arises in your mind is “How to approach SSC CGL Tier – I Exam 2018-19” or “How to study for “SSC CGL exam 2018. SSC CGL is one of the most popular exams among graduates in India. A large number of aspirants appear for the exam to get their dream job. SSC is held for various posts under SSC CGL Exam for the Grade B and Grade C posts such as that of officers, along with inspectors, auditors, examiners and assistants among many others.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence||25 questions||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language||25 questions||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 questions||50|
|General Awareness||25 questions||50|
Important Points to be kept in mind:
- Now SSC will conduct both Tier -I and Tier IIexam in online mode.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer attempted by you.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- The cutoff for the exam is overall, not section wise.
How to Crack SSC CGL Tier-I – Preparation Tips & Tricks
We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your SSC CGL Tier – I Exam 2018. We are providing some important tips, which will help you prepare better for the SSC CGL Tier – I Exam 2018
Understand Exam and syllabus
This is the very important before you start the preparation of any exam. It gives you a basic idea about the exam. Before you start making strategy for the any exam, it is a must that you are well aware about pattern of the exam and syllabus. It will give you a right perception of the paper that you are appearing for and and puts you on the right track for your preparation.
Prepare proper study plan
Make study plan after getting all the details pattern of the exam and syllabus, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. The topics in which you are weak, needs more attention and time for preparation.
Check your current preparation level
Once you make the proper study plan, check honest analysis of yourself. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas of improvement? Where do you need more time to practice? Appear for 1-2 mock tests for the exams.
Time management is another essential aspect over which you should need to gain mastery. During the every exam preparation and also during the exam Time management is the key to get success. Make a timetable of how much time you should give to each section. For example:
- 10 min for General Awareness
- 15 min for General English
- 25 min for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- 20 min for Quantitative Aptitude
Set time before you start solving any paper. Analyze what time you have consumed for solving it. Make sure you solve it by keeping in mind the concept of negative marking..
How to approach SSC CGL 2018 – Subject wise Smart Strategy
General Intelligence & Reasoning
The General Intelligence is a test to observe your mental and problem-solving ability. The General Intelligence is not like numerical skill where you learn some formula and solve the questions by applying that formula. No exact formulas are there to solve the General Intelligence questions; all you need to do is, solve them with patience with logical thinking.
Important Tips: –
- Try to look for easy pickings first. While giving Online/ offline Mock test itself, you should decide the topics in which you find yourself comfortable and should attempt them first in the actual exam.
As for this section, just read a book in your spare time. It may be any novel that you like; the key idea here is to improve you reading speed. This will help you in reading comprehension.
Important Tips: –
- You should work on improving your Grammar Part, as the paper is all based on English Grammar. You should practice reading a lot and read newspapers, magazines, good articles on daily basis 15 min for English
Before you start preparing for this section (Quantitative Aptitude), just keep in mind that quant is not only important for Tier I, but also for Tier II. First go through all the basics and be clear in every concept. Try to learn faster methods for calculation. You need to practice all the varieties of questions always brush up the formulas.
Important Tips: –
- You should practice all variety of questions.
- Learn more tables. It helps you calculating faster in Exam.
- While preparing, use short tricks to solve the questions.
General studies are the important subject of the exam because you can score more marks in less amount of time. But always remember that General Awareness section is very vast and you might get fed up in trying to cover the all syllabus.
Important Tips: –
- Make it a habit to know what is happening in the world around you.
- Solve previous year papers.
- Only if you are totally clueless about a question, you should leave it. Otherwise attempt the questions by eliminating other options or by guessing (only if you have some logic idea about that option).
- Practice from previous year’s papers
Keep in mind that SSC repeat most of the questions from previous year’s papers. Practice as much you can do, as SSC repeats the question then there is chance that you will get the question which you have practice and as you all know now SSC conduct online mode so you also take Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
Revise what you have studied
Many students don’t find much time to read or revise the topics they have completed for each subject. This is where they make a mistake. Revision is the only tool if you have any difficulty in a particular subject topic. So remember following tips:
- Write down the important things that you need to revise, once you are done.
- Write important short tricks and formulas.
- Write the important events you should remember.
It is the essential tool for clearing any exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking.
Take Advice to Expert
Aspirants if you feel confused in any topic then you should take an advice to our expert.
Believe in Yourself
Always believe in yourself and think about your aim. Try to don’t lose the self confidence and make positive thinking about the result.
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF for SSC CGL 2018 – Download Free Now
SSC CGL 2018 – Important Links
|110+ SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2017 Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2016 Questions Papers PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF (2010-15) – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Books for SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation – Check Here||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2012 to 2017) – Check Here||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2018 official Recruitment Notification||Click Here|