Computer Awareness Quiz
Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Computer section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Computer Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Computer Awareness Quiz: Set – 5
1. ____ is the process of analysing a string of symbols, either in natural language or in computer languages, conforming to the rules of a formal grammar.
2.____ is the time when it computer is not operational.
a. Run out time
c. Break down
d. Plug out time
e. Bug time
3. Shortcut Alt + Shift + D in MS PowerPoint is used to?
a. Add page number
b. Close the presentation
c. Maximize the presentation window
d. Add date
e. Center paragraph
4. Self-contained packet of data that carries with it the source and destination information for correct routing is called?
5. What does GIGO stand for?
a. Graphic Interchange Gateway Interface
b. Good Input Great Output
c. General Interface Generated Imagery
d. Garbage In Garbage Out
e. None of the above
6. The ___ layer provides error-free transfer of data frames from one node to another over the physical layer, allowing layers above it to assume virtually error-free transmission.
e. Data link
7. ___ statements are used to retrieve, store, modify, delete, insert and update data in database.
e. None of the above
8. A ___, in the context of networking is a high-speed device that receives incoming data packets and redirects them to their destination on a local area network (LAN).
9. The unauthorized changing of data before or during their input to a computer system is called data __.
10. Integrated Chips were started to be in use from which generation of Computers?
- D. Parsing
- B. Downtime
- D. Add date
- D. Datagram
- D. Garbage In Garbage Out
- E. Data link
- A. DML
- D. switch
- C. diddling
- C. 3rd
Click here for Computer Awareness Quiz Set -1
Click here for Computer Awareness Quiz Set -2
Click here for Computer Awareness Quiz Set -3
Click here for Computer Awareness Quiz Set -4
More Quantitative Aptitude Quiz section
|Data Interpretation Quiz||Quantitative Aptitude Word problem Questions||Numbers Series Questions|
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.