Computer Awareness Quiz
Computer Awareness Quiz for IBPS RRB OS, RRB OA, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk 2017 : Set – 9 2017. Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Computer section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Computer Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Computer Awareness Quiz: Set – 9
1.____ is the process of attaching or combining data with another file or set of data.
2.Which of the following is/are examples of Optical storage media:
ii. Blue Ray
a. only i
b. both i and iii
c. only ii
d. only iii
e. all of the above
3.What is the full form of FAX?
4. In computing, ____ is any collection of computer instructions written using some human-readable computer language, usually as text.
a. Source code
b. Primary command
c. Reference language
d. Source directive
e. Reference command
5.The Point-to-Point Protocol helps in?
a. Error reporting
b. Connection authentication
c. File transfer
d. Session establishment
e. Retrieve mails
6. What does ‘P’ stand for in WAP?
7. Which of the following technique provides dedicated communication channel between two stations?
a. Circuit switching
b. Packet switching
c. Network switching
d. Switch network
e. Modem switching
8. Which among the following is known as a situation that occurs when two or more devices attempt to send a signal along the same channel at the same time?
9. is a data input-output device, usually made up of a monitor (display), keyboard, mouse, or touch screen. It is the point at which a user is connected to and communicate with a computer or a website through a network.
d. Search engine
10.What does ‘D’ stand for in ADSL?