Union Budget 2019 Budget allocated for Govt Schemes
Funds Allocations for Govt Schemes in Union Budget 2019 PDF. Budgetary Allocations of important Centrally Sponsored Schemes and Welfare Programmes in Union Budget 2019. Union Budget 2019 Budget allocated for Govt Schemes. As we all know that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman announced the Union Budget for 2019-20 in Parliament on July 05, 2019. India is all set to become US$ 3 trillion economy by the end of FY20. The budget focusses on reducing red tape, making best use of technology, building social infrastructure, digital India, pollution free India, make in India, job creation in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and investing heavily in infrastructure.
In every competitive exams 3-4 questions asked from Funds Allocations for Govt Schemes in Union Budget. Below we are providing you Budgetary Funds Allocations for some important Centrally Sponsored Schemes and Welfare Programmes in Union Budget 2019. The total expenditure for 2019-20 is budgeted at Rs 2,786,349 crore (US$ 417.95 billion), an increase of 14.09 per cent from 2018-19 (budget estimates).
Funds Allocations for Important Govt Schemes in Union Budget 2019
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) – Rs. 518 Crores
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna – Rs. 9682 Crores
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) – Rs. 2327 Crores
- Prime Minister Gram Sadak Yojana – Rs. 19000 Crores
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) – Rs. 822 Crores
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission – Rs. 800 Crores
- Swachh Bharat Mission – Rs. 12644 Crores
- Urban Rejuvenation Mission: AMRUT and Smart Cities Mission – Rs. 13750 Crores
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna – Rs. 6556 Crores
- Blue Revolution – Rs. 560 Crores
- Border Area Development Programme – Rs. 825 Crores
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojna – Rs. 4066 Crores
- Green Revolution – Rs. 12561 Crores
- Integrated Child Development Services – Rs. 27584 Crores
- Integrated Development of Tourist Circuits around specific themes (Swadesh Darshan) & PRASAD – Rs. 1106 Crores
- Integrated Power Development Scheme – Rs. 5280 Crores
- Jobs and Skill Development – Rs. 7260v
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGA) – Rs. 60000 Crores
- Mid-day Meal – Rs. 11000 Crores
- National Education Mission – Rs. 38547 Crores
- National Health Mission – Rs. 33651 Crores
- National Livelihood Mission – Ajeevika – Rs. 9774 Crores
- National Rural Drinking Water Mission – Rs. 10001 Crores
- National Social Assistance Progam – Rs. 9200 Crores
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Rs. 25853 Crores
- White Revolution – Rs. 2240 Crores
Candidates can download below full PDF & complete details about the budgetary allocations an download the full pdf version of Budget 2019 Outlay on Major Schemes.
About Union Budget:
A government budget is an annual financial statement which outlines the estimated government expenditure and expected government receipts or revenues for the forthcoming fiscal year. Union Budget is defined under Article 112 of the Indian Constitution. It is also referred to as the annual financial statement (AFS).