Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz
Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Banking & Finance Awareness section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO,RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -9
1. As per section ___ of the Negotiable Instrument Act, A “negotiable instrument” means a promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer.
2.___ privileged credit card provides a general-purpose loan meant for meeting credit needs of farmers for productive and consumption purposes.
a. Kisan Credit Crad
b. Kisan Special Card
c. Kisan Gold Card
d. Kisan Super Card
e. Kisan Priviledged Card
3. Which of the following section of RBI Act, 1934 prohibits it from making loans or advances?
a. Section 12
b. Section 37
c. Section 6 AA
d. Section 19
e. Section 45B
4.What will happen if all taxes and other revenues exceed government expenditures for a year?
a. Budget deficit
b. Revenue Surplus
c. Budget Surplus
d. Government earning
e. Fiscal earnings
5. MAT is a tax levied under which of the following act?
a. Income Tax Act of India, 1961
b. The Reserve Bank of India Act–1934
c. Negotiable Instrument Act–1881
d. Sarfaesi Act, 2002
e. The Banking Regulation Act–1949
6.___is the most valuable brand in India at an estimated $13.1 billion, according to Brand Finance, a global brand valuation and strategy consultancy firm
d. Tata Group
7. MUDRA scheme or the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) was aimed at providing financial assistance to the small scale entrepreneurs located in remote areas. The business unit can be which of the following:
i. Small manufacturing unit
iii. Fruit and vegetable vendors
a. both i and iii
b. only i
c. both ii and iv
d. i, ii and iv
e. all of the above
8. SWIFT assigns each financial organization a unique code that has either __ characters or __characters. The code is called interchangeably the bank identifier code (BIC), SWIFT code, SWIFT ID, or ISO 9362 code.
9. NBFCs whose asset size is of Rs. ______ crore or more as per last audited balance sheet are considered as systemically important NBFCs.
10.A Micro or Small Enterprise (as defined in the MSMED Act 2006) may be said to have become Sick if the there is erosion in the net worth due to accumulated losses to the extent of __% of its net worth during the previous accounting year.
- C. 13
- C. Kisan Gold Card
- D. Section 19
- C. Budget Surplus
- A. Income Tax Act of India, 1961
- D. Tata Group
- E. all of the above
- C. 8,11
- B. 500
- B. 50
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -1
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -2
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -3
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -4
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -5
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -6
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -7
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -8
|The Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary Monthly PDF – June 2017
|The Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary Monthly PDF – May 2017
You may also download Monthly Current Affairs from February to May 2017 in Hindi:
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.