Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz
Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Banking & Finance Awareness section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO,RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -8
1. Partial withdrawal of PPF amount is allowed after completion of the ___ financial year from the date of opening PPF account
2.Which of the following is not a sub category under Agriculture in Priority sector lending?
A. Farm Credit
B. Agriculture Infrastructure
C. Crop loan
D. Ancillary activities
E. All of the above are part of Agriculture
3. Who among the following decides the Bank Rate?
A. Indian bank association
B. Individual commercial banks
C. Finance ministry
D. Government of India
E. None of these
4. ___ is the clearing agency for Government securities. It acts as a Central Counter Party (CCP) for all transactions in Government securities by interposing
itself between two counterparties.
A. National Securities Depository Limited
D. Clearing Corporation of India Limited
E. National Institute of Securities Markets
5. The Sovereign Gold Bonds are issued in the denomination of __gram of gold and in multiples thereof.
6.The WTO Agreements does NOT cover global trade in which among the following?
C. Intellectual property
D. Investments in other countries
E. None of these
7. What is the term for ATMs where hardware and the lease of the ATM machine is owned by a service provider, but cash management and connectivity to banking networks is provided by a sponsored bank whose brand is used on the ATM?
A. Brown Label ATMSs
B. Bank Owned ATMs
C. Onsite ATMs
D. Offline ATMs
E. White Label ATMs
8. ___ trading in stock market refers to a fraudulent trading scheme where buy/sell orders are entered by a person or by persons acting in collusion with each other to operate the price of the underlying security.
9. The marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) has replaced which of the following?
A. Bank rate
B. Base rate
C. Repo rate
D. Reverse repo rate
E. Interest rate
10.What is the validity period of a Cheque or a Bank Drafts?
A. 2 months
B. 5 months
C. 6 months
D. 4 months
E. 3 months
- C. 7th
- C. Crop loan
- E. None of these
- E. National Institute of Securities Markets
- B. 1
- D. Investments in other countries
- A. Brown Label ATMSs
- C. Circular
- B. Base rate
- E. 3 months
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -1
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -2
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -3
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -4
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -5
You may also download Monthly Current Affairs from February to May 2017 in Hindi:
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.