Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz
Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Banking & Finance Awareness section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO,RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -7
1. Which among is an independent and autonomous institution to monitor and ensure that the Banking Codes and Standards adopted by the banks?
C. Indian Banking Association
E. None of these
2. The substitution of one person or group by another in respect of a debt or insurance claim, accompanied by the transfer of any associated rights and duties is
3. ____ are instruments issued by registered foreign institutional investors (FII) to overseas investors, who wish to invest in the Indian stock markets without
registering themselves with the market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India – SEBI.
A. New Fund offer
B. P notes
E. Certificate of Deposit
4. Every Banking company is required to use the word Bank in its name and no company other than a Banking company can use the words Bank, Banker or
Banking as a part of its name as per which among the following section?
A. Section 7 of Banking Regulation Act
B. Section 31 of RBI Act
C. Section 27 of Banking Regulation Act
D. Section 65 of RBI Ac
E. Section 21 of RBI Act
5. What is the prescribed age limit for people enrolling under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
A. 18 to 50 years of age
B. 10 to 50 years of age
C. 18 to 75 years of age
D. 18 to 40 years of age
E. 18 to 70 years of age
6. An asset would be classified as doubtful if it has remained in the substandard category for a period of ___ months.
7. Ajit Kumar Srivastava and Shabri Bhattasali have been appointed as members of which of the following organization?
E. NITI Aayog
8. Which among the following statements is not true about Certificate of Deposits?
A. Certificate of Deposits are negotiable money market instruments.
B. Financial Institutions are allowed to issue CDs for a period between 1 year and up to 3 years.
C. All scheduled banks are eligible to issue CDs.
D. CDs are issued in denominations of Rs.1 Lakh and in the multiples of Rs. 1 Lakh thereafter.
E. All are True
9. Who among the following has been appointed deputy governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for three years?
A. S. S. Mundra
B. R. Gandhi
C. Urjit Patel
D. B.P. Kanungo
E. Harun R. Khan
10.What do you mean by Monetised Deficit?
A. Indicates the level of support extended by the Reserve Bank of India to the government’s borrowing programme.
B. Expenditure on Capital Account – Capital Receipts
C. Total Expenditure – (Revenue Receipts + Non-debt Capital Receipts)
D. The excess of expenditure on revenue account over receipts on revenue account measures revenue deficit.
E. None of these
- D. BCSBI
- A. Subrogation
- B. P notes
- A. Section 7 of Banking Regulation Act
- A. 18 to 50 years of age
- D. 12
- D. CBDT
- C. All scheduled banks are eligible to issue CDs.
- D. B.P. Kanungo
- A. Indicates the level of support extended by the Reserve Bank of India to the government’s borrowing programme.
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -1
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -2
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -3
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -4
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -5
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -6
You may also download Monthly Current Affairs from February to May 2017 in Hindi:
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.