Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz
Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Banking & Finance Awareness section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO,RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -6
1. Which of the following is a negotiable financial instrument issued by a bank to represent a foreign company’s publicly traded securities?
A. Bills of Exchange
B. Depositary Receipt (DR)
D. Commercial Papers
E. . Derivatives
2. Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) cannot lend more than Rs. ___ in cash against gold, as per the Reserve Bank of India.
3. Which of the following is not a Revenue Expenditure?
A. Printer Repair cost
B. Interest on borrowed money
C. wages and salaries
D. Cost of installation of plant
E. Bad debts
4. The two parallel transverse lines on the face of the cheque is called as crossing and when a name of a bank is included between the two lines it is then called?
A. Order Payee Crossing
B. General Crossing
C. Double Crossing
D. Bank’s Crossing
E. Special Crossing
5. Which of the following is not a central tax?
A. Custom Duties
B. Corporation Tax
C. Surcharge on Income tax
D. Tax on capital assets
E. Tax on land
6.What do you mean by ‘Moral Suasion’?
A. A persuasion tactic used by an authority to influence and pressure, but not force, banks into adhering to policy
B. The banks role to keep the deposits of the customers in a safe custody
C. Moral duty of the borrower to pay back his/her loan to the bank in time
D. The proportion of bank deposits that the commercial banks are required to keep safely in the form of cash to ensure liquidity for the credit created by
E. The sale and purchase of securities by the Central bank to the commercial banks without any misdeed
7. Where are the headquarters of New Development Bank located?
8. “Trusted Family Bank” is the tagline of which among the following banks?
A. Yes Bank
B. Nainital Bank
C. Allahabad Bank
D. Dena Bank
9. A banking system in which banks provide a wide variety of financial services, including both commercial and investment services is known as?
A. Consortium Banking
B. Universal Banking
C. Narrow Banking
D. Commercial Banking
E. Retail Banking
10.___ is an institution or an organisation which provides a number of services including management of securities issues, portfolio services, underwriting of
capital issues, insurance, credit syndication, financial advices, project counselling etc. It engages in underwriting and business loans, catering primarily to the
needs of large enterprises and high net worth individuals.
A. Development bank
B. Consultancy bank
C. Merchant bank
D. Intermediary bank
E. None of these
- B. Depositary Receipt (DR)
- C. 25000
- D. Cost of installation of plant
- E. Special Crossing
- E. Tax on Land
- A. A persuasion tactic used by an authority to influence and pressure, but not force, banks into adhering to policy
- D. Shanghai
- D. Dena Bank
- B. Universal Banking
- C. Merchant bank
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -1
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -2
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -3
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -4
Click here for Banking & Finance Awareness Quiz Set -5
You may also download Monthly Current Affairs from February to May 2017 in Hindi:
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.